Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

WTB: 2014+ FiST (SF Bay Area)

Trader history for vaibhavdesai137 (0)

Hey guys. I am in the market looking for a FiST. This is what I would prefer:

2014+
Less than 30k miles would be nice.
Mods are uber cool as long as the car passes smog in CA.
MoltenOrange/Black/Red and dark interior (Definitely not the gray interior).
Recaros would be nice to have.
Don't really care about the NAV or sunroof.

I have been looking for a week now but can't find any decent ones in the Bay Area. Trying to deal with a private party than the dealers. If you have something, please text at five-eight-five-729-303-seven.

Thanks a bunch. Cheers.

Hey guys. I am in the market looking for a FiST. This is what I would prefer:

2014+
Less than 30k miles would be nice.
Mods are uber cool as long as the car passes smog in CA.
MoltenOrange/Black/Red and dark interior (Definitely not the gray interior).
Recaros would be nice to have.
Don't really care about the NAV or sunroof.

I have been looking for a week now but can't find any decent ones in the Bay Area. Trying to deal with a private party than the dealers. If you have something, please text at five-eight-five-729-303-seven.

Thanks a bunch. Cheers.
Future Ford of Sacramento has a Molten Orange with 25k miles for a crazy low price. Check out their www

Future Ford of Sacramento has a Molten Orange with 25k miles for a crazy low price. Check out their www
I checked out the Future Ford site and saw a '14 Molten for $17700. Its got everything but the Rados. Only thing is it has 37000 miles on it.

They also have a '16 black one w/ 6300 miles for 19k and the only options are the black wheels and navi. Only thing is the gray seats.

Then there's this guy http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/ctd/5868638161.html, 2014 TB fully optioned for $20k. Its in Walnut Creek. They also have one in MO, everything except the moonroof with higher miles for the same price.