Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Curb checked another rim at the Burger King drive-thru this morning. [?|] Got all discombobulated when I told the guy taking my order "Yes ma'am. " Lol
I don't post much here... but really I fell out laughing for 5 minutes after reading this. Sorry about your rim though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joesiris

got ths is lill while ago and put it on before I went outta town and now that I'm back I can post it... thanks ron@whoosh for getting it to me so fast. Guys I know its just a small thing but it makes me happy, and ive had aftermarket "stubbies" on all my cars but this one is super quality. The, I guess its powdercoating, is top notch, and the engraving is great too (went with whoosh to show the love) Just a small addition but a much needed one, thanks again ron

Attachments

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
got ths is lill while ago and put it on before I went outta town and now that I'm back I can post it... thanks ron@whoosh for getting it to me so fast. Guys I know its just a small thing but it makes me happy, and ive had aftermarket "stubbies" on all my cars but this one is super quality. The, I guess its powdercoating, is top notch, and the engraving is great too (went with whoosh to show the love) Just a small addition but a much needed one, thanks again ron
looks.......perfect!

joesiris

thanks, wish I would've taken the photo after I washed the car tho, didn't realize how dirty it is till you see a large photo of it after you post, whoops, haha

MBRP hot side charge pipe. Thanks to Ron at Whoosh. Great prices and excellent customer service. Received 2 days after ordering. Now taking a trip to the alignment shop.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Boombo shift knob. Feels great when shifting. Im slightly disappointed in the shift lettering and a very faint scratch in the top but it does feel great.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Boombo shift knob. Feels great when shifting. Im slightly disappointed in the shift lettering and a very faint scratch in the top but it does feel great.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
I wish the shift lettering in the circle fit more flush....but I still like mine also.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I wish the shift lettering in the circle fit more flush....but I still like mine also.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Sam4

AWR rear motor mount went on yesterday. I went with the 70 durometer and am very pleased. Unless you were the exclusive driver, you would never notice the very slight vibration at idle, and absolutely, the shifts have improved. It's too early to identify other benefits (general stability), but time and money well spent.
Thanks to Ron at Woosh for parts availability and pricing.

may have finally sorted out my car's blah suspension and steering feel thanks to the help of that wonderful place. That's the owner's car next to my giant Fiesta. I described the woes to them and told them to do whatever it takes to make it better. When I picked up the car he mentioned consulting Team O'Neil to see what they do to combat bump steer, and that as a next step we could shim the rack. He wouldn't reveal what was changed on the car without having me drive it over the weekend. The steering feels way different, turn in is lightning fast.

Now to sort out why the suspension feels way too soft in the corners.

Oil change, all season tire and wheel swap from the summers in prep for my road trip, and charge pipe clamp tightening. Driver's side charge pipe was coming off the intercooler. Rolled over 29,800 miles. Checked my brakes. Still good. I thought I'd be in need of new ones soon, but they are still the factory brakes at nearly 30K and they look good for another 30k.

Driving out to Colorado on Friday. I'll be up in the mountains and I'm not sure what the weather might do so I went ahead and swapped out for the all seasons. Won't help much if it snows, but it will be better than the summers.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Mountune short shift, Mountune shift knob. Since this was my second time around (first time on my 2016 Fiesta, this one on my 2017) it literally took me 15 minutes after removing the air box & evap harness for clear room to work

Added a POWERFLEX poly (red) exhaust hanger to the downpipe mount for testing purposes. I originally left this mount the stock blue spongy gummy for movement but felt it was too soft.
Re-torqued all the exhaust clamps for good measure - oogled at my awesome exhaust while under the car....

Re-torqued my SR48's on the stock wheels (titanium color) 88ft/lbs work great/look great