Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Subtle Cosmetic Mods... Post Yours!

Bluedrank

Cool stuff! Where did you get that red ring that surrounds the start button?

Is it this?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Red-Alumin...ash=item33dadce891:g:6W8AAOSwIC1Z3GeI&vxp=mtr
It's this. https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopif...-accent-ring-4-colors-available-free-shipping

The picture of the red one on Ron's store is from my car. I've had a red one on my car for about a year or so, and I love it. One of the few mods that are cheap, look nice, and you see everyday while driving.

joesiris

Cool stuff! Where did you get that red ring that surrounds the start button?

Is it this?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Red-Alumin...ash=item33dadce891:g:6W8AAOSwIC1Z3GeI&vxp=mtr
that one seems to have a deeper lip that may not work with our car, I got mine here...
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Ref...-bc0a-4080-bdcc-126435a9ee18&rmStoreLevelAB=3
but it takes weeks from this site, ron sells the same exact thing over at Whoosh for 14 bucks if you don't wanna wait. I think mine literally took 2 months, but that's aliexpress for ya

joesiris

bluedrank ive been meaning to ask you, what happened with mishimoto? I saw your blurb, I was looking at the induction hose they offer since it seems to be the only one that has the extra adapter needed for the 2016 and up so that we don't get the check engine light, or do you know of one that I havnt heard of? I almost ordered one then I saw that and made me change my mind

I'm toying with the idea of sticker bombing the crash bar. I think it will look cool and it'll only really be visible to people looking right at it.

Please talk me out of it.
Same here except i was thinking about doing a splatter paint design to my crash bar.

Bluedrank

Same here except i was thinking about doing a splatter paint design to my crash bar.
I wish that I had thought of doing a sticker bomb on the crashbar. I bet a mountune or hoonigan sticker bomb on the crashbar would look so cool.

Bluedrank

haha yeah what bluedrank said, wish I would've seen that post before I replied, whoops
I got mine there too, I was actually the guy that told Ron about that part. You could always edit the post and link to Ron's store instead. I'd much rather steer people towards a reputable vendor that supports our community.

Bluedrank

bluedrank ive been meaning to ask you, what happened with mishimoto? I saw your blurb, I was looking at the induction hose they offer since it seems to be the only one that has the extra adapter needed for the 2016 and up so that we don't get the check engine light, or do you know of one that I havnt heard of? I almost ordered one then I saw that and made me change my mind
Yeah, that's the part in question. So that fancy little adapter that [MENTION=1848]mishimoto[/MENTION] ships with the intake and induction tube, it doesn't work correctly. They've claimed to be working on a fix for over a year now, and all of us suckers that bought their induction tube continue to throw check engine lights. So what worries me is that it's a code for the evap system, which is already super finicky on our cars and can lead to engine's stalling and stuttering after getting a fresh tank of gas. I honestly question the safety of running the Mishimoto intake on a 16 long-term.

So the solution is to buy the evap hoses from the 14-15 model instead. I got mine from https://www.tascaparts.com/oem-parts/ford-tube-fuel-feed-d2bz9c047e. That allows you to run basically any intake, including just getting the ramair induction tube that Whoosh sells. https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopif...r-silicone-induction-hose-2014-2017-fiesta-st. If I could do it all over again, that's exactly what I would have done. Grab the Tasca part and the Ramair induction hose and call it a day. Battling with Mishimoto for over a year was pointless. I'm glad that I've corrected the issue and can move on, but I will not forget and will continue to share how bad they fucked over this community by selling a part that doesn't work correctly. Lot of people literally pre-orderd their induction tube and full intake on the promise of it working with 16+ models, and our support and trust in this specific vendor was taken advantage of. The fact they still sell these intakes despite knowing about this problem since 2016 should tell you everything you need to know about [MENTION=1848]mishimoto[/MENTION].

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
View attachment 16258 View attachment 16259 View attachment 16260 View attachment 16261 View attachment 16262 View attachment 16263 I like subtle things, its the little things that make your car yours, you know its there and others might not notice it which makes it special to you
So I’m reviewing this thread without my glasses on, phone 4” from my face, and I legit thought you put a tiny mailbox on your antenna. :facepalm:

AzNightmare

I gave a shot at white lettering on my winter tires. They're pretty much on it's last season, so no big deal if they turn out bad.
I didn't bother with the white oil pen. I just used the good old bottle of Wite-Out.

So far, not bad. It's been about 1.5 months and the letters haven't flaked off or cracked.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
are those all individual stickers? or is that a wrap? if its a wrap i'd like to know where to purchase it.. if not.. good shit
It looks like one of the amazon stickerbomb kits, with most of the crappy stickers on th bottom layer :p that’s where I ordered a few hundred.

I kinda want to do a clear wrap on my rear hatch and stickerbomb the hatch, have 900ish stickers, wife is helping me sort them into base layer/mid/top.

Ford Community Posts