Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

About to pull the trigger. Wondering what everyone has been paying.

Fully aware as I work in the auto business, and worked in Motosports finance for years.

Actually, seeing MSRP, and seeing the buyers SP (selling price), tells me what the discount actually was, as a basis for comparison...

In reality, some will score even better if they are: U.S. Service members, Firefighter/EMT, or college student/grads, so they could get up to $1500 more off, if they met all 3 of the above stipulations. :)

Not too interested in other factors i.e. $ down, trade value, buy-rate from the bank etc, Just looking to see the prices before tax & fee's based off MSRP, so I have a clear picture.

Also, Sticker price matters because of available options, if someone got Ricaros and Nav, clearly their car will cost more than mine (without those two options), so that's my story. :)
My MSRP was 24,855
I paid OTD $23,500. This is with Recaros and Moonroof. Did I did okay or meh? This is in Southern California.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

My MSRP was 24,855
I paid OTD $23,500. This is with Recaros and Moonroof.
Is that with or without taxes? If with, that sounds about right.. The bulk of it was if the $3K rebate was available, and if you qualified for any additional incentives mentioned above, as well as chewed the price down a little.

And the end of the day, your an owner, of a really sweet ride!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
And the end of the day, your an owner, of a really sweet ride!
^^^THIS is what I must keep telling myself every time I start thinking about (and getting LIVID about) the way my stealership ripped me off on the OTD price. [:)]
It WORKS because this car is so joyful!

Ironically, it is EXACTLY what the pick the car up/sign the final papers salesman who "picked up the ball" said (where ALL of the others fumbled it disgustingly), to get me from walking away from the car that day.

^^^THIS is what I must keep telling myself every time I start thinking about (and getting LIVID about) the way my stealership ripped me off on the OTD price. [:)]
It WORKS because this car is so joyful!

Ironically, it is EXACTLY what the pick the car up/sign the final papers salesman who "picked up the ball" said (where ALL of the others fumbled it disgustingly), to get me from walking away from the car that day.
I mean, there had to be a point where there were no rebates available on the car, and that leaves about $700 in dealer profit on a MSRP deal. And Sticker is the suggested price, and people pay it! We don't go into the grocery store and negotiate a 12 pack, haha.

However, let's say when the Focus RS came out, many dealers penciled them Over sticker, same with the Honda Civic Type R (They are STILL doing this BTW), and people buy them, for MORE than the suggested price. People want what they want, and some will pay, gladly.

I can say, long before I was in the car biz, I bought the first 2000 Honda S2000. I paid over sticker, yup, I was an idiot, wasn't thinking with the muscle between my ears, haha.

Live and learn.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
True, but with the RS, GT350/350R and other very limited production run per year rides, at least they have a little bit of a reason/justification for their price gouging.

Not that on the whole FiSTs are a dime a dozen, but they can be found, or ordered easily enough. ;)

True, but with the RS...
No one has been gouging on the RS for some time now, as a fact, I was on the fence to buy one 2 months ago, with a $4500 discount, with (as far as I know), 0 rebates available, that's the dealer taking a loss to move a car that has been sitting for 6 months, tons of these around, as you prolly know.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
No one has been gouging on the RS for some time now, as a fact, I was on the fence to buy one 2 months ago, with a $4500 discount, with (as far as I know), 0 rebates available, that's the dealer taking a loss to move a car that has been sitting for 6 months, tons of these around, as you prolly know.
I was speaking to when they were FIRST released. ;)

Ironically, even back then, there were 2 dealers in my area owned by the SAME owner/chain, the one in Doylestown was gouging their black RS by ~$12K over list, the one in Newtown was charging a flat LIST for their Nitrous Blue with the black forged wheels for theirs. [???:)]

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I decided to bite the bullet and I am going to order a 2018. No one local has an Orange Spice with Smoke Storm Recaro's ( they ordered them with molten Orange Recaros . I would have to travel out of state to get a 2017 one without a sunroof. Or settle for one in Vegas with a sunroof.
There is basically about 1k price difference due to 2018 rebates only being 2k. I am working on penciling the order sometime in the next week here. Dealing with a fleet manager as well. He basically said if it looks like it arrive after the rebates change we could wrap the deal while its in transit to keep my rebates.
But ya I figured what the hell pay a little more get the 2018 with backup camera and know I have the last year it was available.

2018 rebates being 2k...Dealing with a fleet manager as well. He basically said if it looks like it arrive after the rebates change we could wrap the deal while its in transit to keep my rebates.
That fact that they even have $2K in rebates on a '18 model is a no-brainer, however, if you vehicle comes in after the rebates are expired, you lose that $2K, no way around it.

I think it's great that you're getting an '18, Congrats..!

Kida11

Just picked up my 2017 FiST msrp of 22,390

Got it for an even $15k after tt&l came out to exactly $16,300

This is brand new also 23 miles on the odo

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account

I should have waited! [8]

All 2017 Fists in my area are selling for $15-$17k. I have heard that they are trying to clear out the lots as our cars are loosing value fast. Not sure why, I have owned 20+ cars in my lifetime, this is my favorite car I have owned. They are the most fun per dollar you can have IMO. Picked mine up for $21k last March, 0 regrets even with seeing all the price drops.

Paid 13.5k for a low mile molten orange with full sync 3 package down in Maryland. Got a steal because we went to look at "Race Red" but it was MO (The color I actually wanted!)

Kida11

yep 100% positive. even if it was i bought at an Autonation dealership, theyd buy it back if it was