Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Michiganders!

Sounds good. Website says they allow petting! I really enjoyed that activity back in junior high. And they have cider too.

Hey guys, havent posted in here before. Im in the SCS/GP area, plat white 2016. MRX turbo, bunch of bolt ons, e30 tune. I run some garish neon green plastidipped wheels in winter. Any of you fellas attending grid life festival, or any of the other midwest gridlife trackdays? I will be at the festival and maybe the autobahn (IL) round.

Guys cars and coffee M 1 concourse April 28th
This is a great event, went last year with Kevin (Fiester). Hopefully the snow will have melted by then. lol
We also have the Downriver Cruise (third Saturday in June) and Telegraph Cruise (third Saturday in July).
Post up any other ideas you guys may have.

Brib and EnthusiaST, if you want to get on our local notification list, PM me your email addy.

I'm going to try and make it to all of those events this year. Glad to hear theres another upgraded turbo fiesta running around. I should have my x47 on in a couple months.

Anybody on fb? I want to get a group going of us... May make it easier typo schedule drives, get togethers and stuff.

Facebook.com/desi.segundo

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Anybody on fb? I want to get a group going of us... May make it easier typo schedule drives, get togethers and stuff.

Facebook.com/desi.segundo

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Make one, MIFIST or Midwest Fists could be options.