Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Business6

Going with the good stuff huh? Make sure to chalk the back tires on an incline or decline. My driveway is so steep I'm afraid to get all the tires off the ground.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Don't worry, wheels are chocked. And yeah, I really like RP. Played around with a lot of oils on my Miata and was most happy with RP. Granted, that was a 20+ year old engine and not GTDI, but still decided to go RP.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Can't work on the car today.

Today is Honey-Do day.

Dave

cxwrench

Did my normal Friday morning wash yesterday, took it for a spin up on the hill this morning. Went a little too late, lots of tourists and CHP.

I notice I have a nail in my tire, and im now greeted with a wonder tps light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Can't work on the car today.

Today is Honey-Do day.

Dave
Hey, at least you still have a "honey" to "do" (and do FOR!). [thumb] [:(]

Not today, but mid last week, I changed the oil out for the Ravenol DXG 5W-30, with an Amsoil EaO filter, and drained the Damond OCC.
Also hit some of the rust spots on the front crossmember/control arms/unibody with some brush on POR 15.

Next up is changing out the cabin air filter (I already have the Motorcraft replacement), since I am SURE that it is at least partially clogged from 12K miles of use, and July's fine powder type dust cloud drives down the NEFR stage roads, much of it behind a giant Unimog. [crazyeye]

Well today I just drove er to work, but got the email that my order for the 14/15 evap lines shipped from tasca, so once that comes in I'll be installing that and the new evap canister, and hopefully, fingers crossed, no more money light.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Have you been getting the Evap Leak Code?

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Have you been getting the Evap Leak Code?

VERY VERY rarely. I think I've popped the 144c code maybe twice in 8-9k miles. But I just didn't like the "hacked" look, you know with a cap and mismatched lines, so decided the 14/15 lines were a perfect fix and choice.

VERY VERY rarely. I think I've popped the 144c code maybe twice in 8-9k miles. But I just didn't like the "hacked" look, you know with a cap and mismatched lines, so decided the 14/15 lines were a perfect fix and choice.

Gotcha, I usually get the evap leak code. Car has no visual damage underneath at the evap canister. So I’ve just been trying to find info on a fix for sometime now.

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Gotcha, I usually get the evap leak code. Car has no visual damage underneath at the evap canister. So I’ve just been trying to find info on a fix for sometime now.

Oh you were asking about the 455/456 codes. Yes, my canister was damaged, but replacing with a new one fixed the issue 100%

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Yeah my bad, how hard was replacing it?

Um other than the broken cover smacking my finger when the springs released their tension, it took less than 5 mins, in fact jacking and supporting the car took longer

Um other than the broken cover smacking my finger when the springs released their tension, it took less than 5 mins, in fact jacking and supporting the car took longer

Lol! Ok good to hear, thanks

CSM

1000 Post Club
I discovered that my 2014 has the famous cracked cylinder head issue :( Looks like I'll be taking her into the dealer probably Tuesday AM.

ROCKYFiestta

The main reason the older style LEDs (still on sale) blinded folks is the emitter vs filament were in different spots.

The newest LED designs at least make an effort to place the emitter(s) in the same X/Y/Z location that the filament is in.

You have to make a pointed effort to go after the LEDs that purposefully align the LED emitter with the placement of the halogen filament.

The LEDs will be much brighter than the halogens and are therefore not pleasant to look at. But brighter is the point of having them. As a result of that alone, you may get flashed anyway.
we got another thread going on the leds' i showed the fellas the hikari leds for 89$ they dont blind at all they have 99% same cutoff as stocks as well redmoe just did a youtube video as well on the install as i stated before they fully fit inside and you can use the stock dust caps as well and they use phillips leds not cheapo china ones.

https://www.fiestastforum.com/forum...ssion-not-for-LED-bashing?p=316522#post316522

again thanks redmoe for the awesome detailed video.

https://youtu.be/apUfnMMFoUY

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Gave it a wash with Chemical Guys GlossWorkz, while the wife was getting her nails done.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

brbauer2

Tire rotation and transmission fluid change.

The left is obviously the old fluid. Put back in 1.7L measured out with a pump bottle.

Went with the MTF-3 over the MTF-2 simply because it's slightly lighter weight and will be better in the cold for winter. Still an improvement over stock.

Took it for as short 1 mile drive and can feel and hear the difference right away.

Ravenol has some strange bottles. You have to bend up a couple pull tabs, then yank, then unscrew, then yank again to get it open.

Last edited: