Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Buy a pump tune get e30 tune FREE now through 9/3 at Dizzy!

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Labor Day sale, for $75 you get your choice of octane pump tune, e30 and a datalog refinement all for $75! Just an outstanding deal, this is also his brand new version 2 tune, very smooth but safe too! Highly recommended!

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
I've been running dizzy 93 and e30 tunes for.just over 3k miles. Just updated to his v2 set and holy crap is it amazing. I ran the straight v1 93 tune for a 185 mile drive and got 40mpg at 70 mpg with the cruise on.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
I've been running dizzy 93 and e30 tunes for.just over 3k miles. Just updated to his v2 set and holy crap is it amazing. I ran the straight v1 93 tune for a 185 mile drive and got 40mpg at 70 mpg with the cruise on.

Good to hear as my mileage at first went down, but can't believe how smooth it is compared to stratified.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

I ordered last night and had it in my inbox this morning. Loaded up the stage 2 93 tune and took it for a spin. Definitely feels different than my Stratified flash tune. Not better or worse, just very different. Tip-in isn't as sharp, but boost seems to come on very strong a bit higher in the rev range, so things seem smoother, less frantic, overall.

Nice to have the E30 tune along with the package. But I don't think I have access to E85 anywhere near me. Gonna let the OAR hit -1 and then I'll look for a place to log a 4th gear run.

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
I ordered last night and had it in my inbox this morning. Loaded up the stage 2 93 tune and took it for a spin. Definitely feels different than my Stratified flash tune. Not better or worse, just very different. Tip-in isn't as sharp, but boost seems to come on very strong a bit higher in the rev range, so things seem smoother, less frantic, overall.

Nice to have the E30 tune along with the package. But I don't think I have access to E85 anywhere near me. Gonna let the OAR hit -1 and then I'll look for a place to log a 4th gear run.
Yes, tip in is definitely smoother, less jerking on take off and all shifts compared to stratified, makes the car feel much more refined,a great daily driver tune wth less heat from turbo not run to the very edge of safety, I absolutely love it!

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Yes, tip in is definitely smoother, less jerking on take off and all shifts compared to stratified, makes the car feel much more refined,a great daily driver tune wth less heat from turbo not run to the very edge of safety, I absolutely love it!

Oh the v2 is even smoother than the v1 tune, and the v2 tune, at least E30, runs 1.5-2psi more than the v1 E30 tune, but pulls stronger all the way to 6.5-7k rpm

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
Oh the v2 is even smoother than the v1 tune, and the v2 tune, at least E30, runs 1.5-2psi more than the v1 E30 tune, but pulls stronger all the way to 6.5-7k rpm
I never had v1 Dizzy, I knew the v2 was coming and held off, but this is cool to hear but sadly e85 is not real convenient for me... Also, I think is kind of a pain switching over when you first add the ethanol you should wait a few miles to switch the tune which means stopping and waiting 2 minutes while it flashes after filling up. Do you know anything about this?

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
I never had v1 Dizzy, I knew the v2 was coming and held off, but this is cool to hear but sadly e85 is not real convenient for me... Also, I think is kind of a pain switching over when you first add the ethanol you should wait a few miles to switch the tune which means stopping and waiting 2 minutes while it flashes after filling up. Do you know anything about this?
Nope, all you have to do is put the E, make sure the ratio is correct and drive carefully for 10-15 minutes. Then you're good to go.

In the market for a new tune have Stratifiedā€™s tune as of now.
Any one with experience can say dizzy is better then strats?

redmoe

They are both good. I already had e30 tunes from both so upgraded both. The Stratified feels more raw while the Dizzy is very smooth. I posted up some vdyno comparisons in my stage 1 tune comparison thread. They are very similar in performance. I think itā€™s worth the price especially with the special to give it a try.

redmoe

Nope, all you have to do is put the E, make sure the ratio is correct and drive carefully for 10-15 minutes. Then you're good to go.

Agreed, it is real easy to switch. Just run the tank down as low as you can and either go with your e30 mix or go back to regular gas.

I just purchased the stage 2 tune, but I didn't see anything about the E30 or datalog tune at checkout.
Did I mess something up or is it just an assumed automatic inclusion?

Also, can I run stage 2 without an intercooler for a bit? I haven't had a chance to install it yet, but will soon. Should I wait until then to use it?

Thanks!

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
I just purchased the stage 2 tune, but I didn't see anything about the E30 or datalog tune at checkout.

Also, can I run stage 2 without an intercooler for a bit? I haven't had a chance to install it yet, but will soon. Should I wait until then to use it?

Thanks!
I'm not sure as I've had Jason's 93 and e30 tunes for a bit, but if he says he is included the E30 tune for free I don't see why he wouldn't send it as well.

The one time datalog refinement is included in every tune he sends out.

I'd say you're fine, just don't beat on the car. I ran Cobb stg3 ots with just a catback and an intake, including some drag passes and had zero issues.

Labor Day sale, for $75 you get your choice of octane pump tune, e30 and a datalog refinement all for $75! Just an outstanding deal, this is also his brand new version 2 tune, very smooth but safe too! Highly recommended!
Is it the flash tune bundle? It currently shows $125. Is there a promo code i have to enter?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

redmoe

No just buy the regular pump gas tune and Jason will send you both a regular gas and e30 then as part of the holiday sale.

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #17
No just buy the regular pump gas tune and Jason will send you both a regular gas and e30 then as part of the holiday sale.
Yes, this, he didn't change the website for the promo, so just to be safe one should mention free e30 tune in the order notes.

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #18

Thanks!
It does mention the datalog in the tune description, but for the special he is just including them both just like if you ordered the combo when you order just the pump fuel tune, doesn't hurt to mention it on the order notes or tuning form.