Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Performance Blue or Race Red?

airjor13

2000 Post Club
My guy at the dealer just ordered oxford white with moon roof. We're still negotiating trade numbers as I won't take less than $38k for my z06, but regardless the car has been ordered.

2015 Fiesta ST
Oxford White
Moon Roof

opted out of nav this time since I didn't even use it before. The nav is simply not as intelligent as google maps. The day they put an andriod OS and google maps in their car I'll opt for the Nav

Here's the mods im planning this time after learning what works with my other modded fiesta st.

GTX2860R from ATP
Downpipe from ATP (With a cat)
exhaust from mbrp
Cobb stage 2 package (FMIC, I need a new access port, intake, RMM from cobb) The rmm from 2j racing was wayyy too agressive.

Gonna shoot for 315 whp, but I'm going to let my tuner (JMS) decide, because I don't want the CR too high for the stock pistons, and I don't want the injector duty running over 85%. I'm going to allow a 2k break in period for engine/clutch before I beat it/big turbo it.
Bored of Z06? Back again lol

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congratulations and welcome back [MENTION=602]pwnall1337[/MENTION] [cheers]

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #23
hey wait, I don't even have things finalized yet. lol If I do get the FiST deal done I need another acccess port cause [MENTION=670]me32[/MENTION] has mine lol.

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #25
Sorry Guys. I have let you down again.

PP/Premium/nav

me32

1000 Post Club
Sorry Guys. I have let you down again.

PP/Premium/nav

You didnt let anyone down. If i could afford it i would be getting a 2016 mustang but for my commute that doesnt work for me
The FiSt does what I need.

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #30
I've got fiesta st on the brain again. Anyone pushing 300 whp as a daily on these yet?

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #32
Almost, being tuned as we type by DHM
Keep me updated. I'm trying to get $37k dealer trade on my GT for a base fist with a moon roof. Prolly gonna be 30-35 days if I decide to go for it.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
It is in my build thread and I hope Russ will post up his Progress too ..

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #34
If I get another FIST I'm just ordering the gtx2867r + intercooler + cobb access port for now. Will try to get 300 whp out of that and add a turbo back exhaust later.

the race red is just plain red. The performance Blue has a great metallic flake to it and really looks good. Not to mention that red fades the most and is the hardest to color match. Metallic paint jobs tend to hold better with time in my experience. I am going to buy a Performance Blue today or tomorrow.

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #38
Just placed an order on a 2015 Race Red w/moon roof only. I can't really negotiate trade right now cause I don't have a car. Once the car gets here I'm gonna have to hard ball them. Originally was at $31k and I think I talked them to $35k on my trade. We're 1k over on trade right now. I paid invoice on the mustang - $500 rebate. My end goal is to get $36k for my trade, but that'll be a tough fight and if I end up losing too much I'll have to walk away from the FiST.

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #39
So are you not enjoying the new 5.0?
It's a little bigger than I like. Also it just got hit last night at the bar. I made a thread in the general section :\. Waiting for my vin number for my 2015 fiesta st as I placed an order with Ford.

Tough one...I'm inclined to go race red because it "pops" and I used to work with a guy who had a 2012 race red FX4 F150, black decals, the 5.0L V8 with a Roush exhaust, and a tune. Although he wishes he got an Ecoboost for better response to tuning. Still a quick truck with his set up...would probably keep up with a stock FiST while hauling a quad in its box.

So yeah the color has already grown on me.