Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Vendor, lots of ideas, need your inputs as well:)

Trader history for RAAMaudio (0)

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #41
Any interest in a custom set of two made for this car? They would flow the most air and cost is very reasonable, GB possible, etc....

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #42
Still working on ideas on rear view camera integration that does a bit more that that. Unfortunately not to many players in this area and one I just talked to one bigger player and they said not worth the time since Ford is changing things......they can make units that fit many Fords but some just do not work, who at Ford makes these decisions that screw us so badly? This crap is not rocket science, they could easily make this a simple plug and play issue.......

Zissou

What about a dead pedal? Maybe a little too simple compared to the other ideas on this thread though.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club

Peron has this for the FoST just saying maybe .........

http://www.perontuned.co.uk/

https://www.facebook.com/perontuned

PERON have worked with ITG air filters to make the ultimate intake system for the Ford Focus ST250. This kit uses a cold air intake duct, ITG BTCC closed air box and 76mm intake tube with a custom silicon reducer to stop turbulence. The official launch date is the end of January

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #45
Very nice intake, it would be something for a future project, sticking with easier to do stuff for now, niche items, then I will see where this goes before taking on bigger projects like an intake.

In the mean time, as has been seen I am sure, I could offer a DIY kit that is pretty easy to put together, like mine, low cost as well:)

--------------------

There is already a really nice dead pedal, I have the first one sold actually.

http://http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/1647-Custom-Stainless-Steel-Fiesta-ST-Dead-Pedals

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #47
No more dead pedals?

Tell me why, I have not heard of it, perhaps I can help make them available again.

Thanks,
Rick

felopr

No more dead pedals?

Tell me why, I have not heard of it, perhaps I can help make them available again.

Thanks,
Rick
The vendor said he doesnt have the time to do them, maybe later he said, i wonder if we can persuade him with a group buy lol [MENTION=678]no-pistons[/MENTION]

Yes we need to convince him have the bat tie down its really nice would like the pedal to match

no-pistons

The vendor said he doesnt have the time to do them, maybe later he said, i wonder if we can persuade him with a group buy lol [MENTION=678]no-pistons[/MENTION]
Yes we need to convince him have the bat tie down its really nice would like the pedal to match
I hear you guys! I'm going to try and pick of some stainless steel sheet real soon to pop some more pedals out.

Sorry for the hijack Rick!

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #54
Great news:)

No worries for posting this here buddy, glad you are making more for our fellow members:):)

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I too am interested in a gauge pod.
However I want to keep all of my A/C vents, in the summer it gets hot here also the vent view is obstructed by the steering wheel.
Besides, there are already available.
In addition the Sound Simposer plug is a stupid place to tap for boost info as you will get wrong info.
It should be on the intake manifold side of the throttle plate.
There is already a MAP sensor tap available that works great as well as many gauges, so all we need is the gauge pod itself.

Dave

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #57
Thanks for the info and letting me know what is wanted, I need to make the poll thread so I can focus on the parts most wanted that fit into what I can do or willing to do, some parts I will not be able to make happen at first, some not until I relocate my entire household and shop after I sell the current place and whether or not we go full time RVing...but I will work with others as much as I can to bring you parts you really want:)

When I get back home I will look at the gauge pod idea again, I am likely to use my A pillar area, perhaps the little window openings, for tweeter locations after I do some testing and it might work out to make the drivers side fit a gauge as well, that is my main idea on this.

Other than that or using a digital rectangular gauge down in the cubby there are not many places to put a boost gauge in this car.

As for using the symposer plug for a gauge, I just woke up so not fully awake, not sure why it would not be a good place to tap or what the MAP sensor tap is that is available so some help would be appreciated.

I am in the middle of a major, physically demanding, remodel project that has grown in scope as I have progressed so putting in serious hours and a bit worn out so not thinking clearly as I could be.

Rick

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #58
How about a new pipe from the IC to the TB, 2.5" as that is very close to the input of the TB, 90 at the bottom twisted up to aim at the TB, 45 silicone elbow to the TB, no symposer connection?

The stock unit has blunt edges leading into it, I smoothed mine some time ago, has lots of bends, symposer hookup, etc....a cleaner flowing nearly straight pipe might help things a bit and save some weight. I heat wrapped my stock unit and could offer the material with it for a DIY wrap.

I am going to build a new pipe for my car but for others it might need a bit of a bend in it or a bit more than a 90 down low. I would have to get a car with a stock radiator and shroud to make sure. Perhaps I can leave off the smaller fitting(I forget what it is called right now, have to look into whether we can run fine without it, I was addressed but I do not recall the outcome at the moment)

I will use a bellows type silicone connector at the IC or next section depending on where most effective to deal with the engine movement.

Let me know what you think:)

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Rick,
The MAP Tap is available from ATP or PumaSpeed.

I do like the idea of a new throttle body feed pipe with no SS tap.

Dave

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #60
Searched then looked all over the ATP site and did not find the MAP Tap, if you have a link please send it:)

Also if you recall the name of the other port, the one that is part of the Evap/boost, whatever, I just do not recall the name or just why it is needed(or not) but would love to delete it if no adverse effects. There was a thread on it but have not found it yet.

The new pipe might end up being a very easy design and even an easy DIY option depending on the mounting of the sensor and fitting around the fan. It would be great if just a longer arm 90 elbow, some strait tubing, a 45 degree coupler, cut a hole and mount the sensor, bellows coupling and some clamps end up working. I would just post a list of parts and sources and let everyone just DIY, no need to supply them for those guys and if demand make as simple a bolt on kit as possible.