Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

iso100

1000 Post Club
I posted before and after dyno results from my CP-E intake install. +10hp and +16ft/lb if I recall correctly.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Why you selling it? How much?
The heatshield and Boomba catch can interfere with each other. Thats the only reason but I may make some modifications by cutting some of it off.
The intake temps is just a few degrees higher than stock.
If I decide to sell ill contact you.

2006ser

Does it fit?

Is ther a difference between intakes from a 2014 to 2015 ? Someone was telling me the 2014 injen intake is different then the 2015 injen intake is that true?

2006ser

reason i asked is because what i know the injen intake is one whole piece correct? this guy selling one which is a 2 pieace injen intake that he is saying that the 15 are differnt.. just curious.

Can anyone help me with this. I know i could probably search this thread for hours and find the answer but i don't really have that much time. As far as the injen intake is concerned. It does not require a tune/ off the shelf map to run properly correct? you can just install and go and your ST will still run perfectly? also, how does the intake work with the AP3. do you just use a map that is technically meant for the Cobb intake? Thanks again. Any info is helpful

jayrod1980

Bummer on intakes for us with a 2016. The vacuum line is different now. There are two hose connectors as opposed to one now on the intake. One forks off perpendicular to the other. I'd post a picture but it's a pain in the butt to get pictures on here without having a website to host them on. I just bought MAPs beautifully welded shorty intake and I can't even use it... Now I gotta put the old one back on.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Bummer on intakes for us with a 2016. The vacuum line is different now. There are two hose connectors as opposed to one now on the intake. One forks off perpendicular to the other. I'd post a picture but it's a pain in the butt to get pictures on here without having a website to host them on. I just bought MAPs beautifully welded shorty intake and I can't even use it... Now I gotta put the old one back on.
Use the taptalk app to comment and upload photos to forums. Its the best thing since sliced bread.