Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Vote on the exhaust tips for Mishimoto's cat back exhaust!

Trader history for mishimoto (0)

Which exhaust tip options would you most like to see for Mishimoto's cat back exhaust?

• Stainless finish

Votes: 30 29.7%
  • Titanium color

Votes: 42 41.6%
  • Black color

Votes: 34 33.7%

• Total voters

mishimoto1

Calling all Fiesta ST owners!

We read recently through our threads that you guys would like to have some options when choosing your exhaust tips. We are considering offering additional options to our stainless steel tips and want to know what you think! Vote for your favorite and please comment with your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices so we can narrow it down!

Thanks!
-Sara

Young L

I think this is a case whereas people dont know they want it till it becomes available, in this case its titanium tips.

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Pictures would be nice. If you offer Stainless and titanium, you build a stainless tip then oxidize it to make it titanium. Keeps costs down.

TempeST

I wouldn't mind seeing a well done Titanium dual tip exhaust. not a fan of how injens titanium tip turned out.

GAbOS

I voted for black. It's stupid functional, cheap and even looks the biz.

Evo with a 3" cat back to tips single wall.

That's why there are options, if you don't like it, order stainless. I think titanium looks slick if done correctly.

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #16
I think this is a case whereas people dont know they want it till it becomes available, in this case its titanium tips.
Pictures would be nice. If you offer Stainless and titanium, you build a stainless tip then oxidize it to make it titanium. Keeps costs down.
I wouldn't mind seeing a well done Titanium dual tip exhaust. not a fan of how injens titanium tip turned out.
I voted for black. It's stupid functional, cheap and even looks the biz.

Evo with a 3" cat back to tips single wall.
But seriously just a polished or brushed rolled stainless tip would be cool.
That's why there are options, if you don't like it, order stainless. I think titanium looks slick if done correctly.
Black, ti, then stainless
This [MENTION=1848]mishimoto[/MENTION] dual burnt tip(ti look) double wall or rolled would be siiick
Black option for that stealthy look. Plus, I won't need to rattle can a new CBE too. Had a black cbe on my Evo IX. [ridinghorse]
Thank you all for the feedback, we really appreciate it! We are planning on offering multiple options to have some variety to our exhaust setup, which is why we asked you all to comment your first second and third choices. We want to offer as many options as we think are necessary to compliment the variety of awesome Fiestas we see on here!
-Sara

Do whatever is the easiest to make and quickest to finish. I have a feeling this exhaust is going to be stupid expensive but it sounds freaking amazing. I still won't be able to afford it though. Best one I've heard so far.

I really like how CPe makes their piping look. It's really modern looking to be car parts. Black just seems cheesy to me , esp when it's dirty.

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #20
I had to go black on this as well. Then ti then stainless
Do whatever is the easiest to make and quickest to finish. I have a feeling this exhaust is going to be stupid expensive but it sounds freaking amazing. I still won't be able to afford it though. Best one I've heard so far.
I really like how CPe makes their piping look. It's really modern looking to be car parts. Black just seems cheesy to me , esp when it's dirty.
Thank you for your feedback! We will know more about pricing as this project moves forward and we will make sure to keep you all in the loop as we have updates to share. In the meantime we appreciate your help in deciding which tip options to offer for our exhaust!
-Sara