Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

A7xogg

I think you are too low for the 205/50. Its gonna be stretched but the pictures I saw didn't look bad. I'd really like a 215/45 but there's only race tires in that size. With the mileage I do any 200 or less treadwear would need replacing several times a year

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
That's why everyone is getting the sc2, it's wide enough it's got great all around traction and it will last

HBEcoBeaST

That's why everyone is getting the sc2, it's wide enough it's got great all around traction and it will last
Yeah just a little short sidewall and too much gap for my liking. With front bracing, off reading and crap roads I deive I'm not sure how low I can go if at all. Definitely not a fan of the eibach springs either as far as turn in goes.

I'm picky lol

bronze looks nice.

Oh yes! These will be mine.

I placed an inquiry into Summit Racing to see if they plan to carry the new color, here is the response I got back today[biggrin]:

Response By Email (Bill) (08/14/2018 04:03 PM)

They just released those and they will not be available until the end of October. I put through to get pricing on them and it will be at the following link within 2-3 business days.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/kng-dk86108408

Last edited:
Good news! Different color options may be coming in as per Konig:
[HR][/HR]
Right now we are in discussion of "possibly" releasing a secondary color to the Dekagram, but the leading candidate would probably be a Gloss Bronze finish.

If this does come to production it will be 90 days before we see them in stock ready to ship to the fiesta community. The more feedback from the fiesta community the better chance we have of coming up with product to suit you guys. So thank you for your support and keep all the suggestions coming.

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you,

Thank you for your support!

--
Customer Service
Konig American
1-800-645-3878
www.konigwheels.com
[HR][/HR]

Moral of the story: email Konig!
Anyone who made contact...mission accomplished! It must have happened quick because the 90 day turn-around corresponds to the October release that Summit Racing is quoting.

Maybe a vendor can arrange some kind of group buy for us, as there seems to be some interested buyers (myself included)???

mattardel

Anyone who made contact...mission accomplished! It must have happened quick because the 90 day turn-around corresponds to the October release that Summit Racing is quoting.

Maybe a vendor can arrange some kind of group buy for us, as there seems to be some interested buyers (myself included)???
I’d definitely be in for that!
Summit racing is showing an estimated ship date of 9/10 now. Tempted to preorder them now, love the gloss bronze they chose.

I’d definitely be in for that!
Summit racing is showing an estimated ship date of 9/10 now. Tempted to preorder them now, love the gloss bronze they chose.
I'm tempted to pre-order as well. I know there is a $50 off promo right now as well that I can apply, but Labor day is coming soon and there may be other savings to be had then.

I'm so thinking about these wheels for my Tuxedo Black FiST, I just like the look of bronze wheels on a black car if it's done right. Does anybody see the price or do I need to dig deeper into this thread? COOP

Ca5p3r

If anyone is looking at a group buy, then an announcement would be better stated sooner than later. I'll definitely be purchasing the bronze before my birthday in Nov.

HBEcoBeaST

My rims from Summit arrived Tuesday after ordering Saturday.

What lug nuts do people recommend? Plan on silver.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I WISH I could find some center caps which fit my Method MR501 VTs for the winter, as they did not make any for those wheels, being pure rally/motorsport spec rollers. [:(]

Pre-ordered a bronze set. Now the decision on what tires to run. Thinking of retaining my 17 x 7 OZ Ultraleggera's as the track day setup and orient the Dekagram's for DD use.

Indy 500s are good for a daily.
Unfortunately the Indy 500's run narrow and would be very stretched on a 8' wheel in a 205 size. Interestingly they are available in three ratios in the 205 width but not available in a 215. In a 225 they would be too tall. Agreed they are a very good daily option as that is what I am using on the 17's OZ's that are currently on the FiST. I even have done a couple of track sessions on them and they are OK for an occasional track session.