Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2019 ST-LINE Pricing MSRP $22,030 (Outrageous Green- Los Angeles)

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I agree with Ford ST, that there might be better options out there if u need an automatic. I would add the Toyota Corolla Hatchback and Honda Fit to the list as well. By the way, I did see a fiesta st line in front of the Galpin about a week ago. I think it was orange or green. The color looked interesting, but the rest... not so much.
Ya ST line does not come in Orange. They do have some Orange Spice ST’s though

FYI Orange Spice and Molten Orange are two of the only ST colors in the Fiesta color lineup. The r3t of the ST colors were also avaiable on non ST Fiestas . Yes Kona Blue was avaliable on SE’s.

I

Galpin has the green one $17,990
Ya I saw it a week ago when I was picking my car up from warranty work.

Mikey456

Yes it was a green ST line with a black roof /spoiler. I don’t know if I like that combo. The wheels and tires were different...looked like a higher profile tire with smaller wheels.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
It's a great car for people who want that rad ST look, but can't drive a stick.

They should sell about 12 of them.

Fiesta+ST+line+HR.jpg I bet the Fiesta would be a more common sight if Ford had offered more color and trim choices like this. Instead, they chose to go with dark colors and no choice in trims beyond cheap or Titanium. I think this is far more attractive than any Prius or Leaf could be.

brbauer2

View attachment 20142 I bet the Fiesta would be a more common sight if Ford had offered more color and trim choices like this. Instead, they chose to go with dark colors and no choice in trims beyond cheap or Titanium. I think this is far more attractive than any Prius or Leaf could be.
They would have sold more if the dual clutch automatic wasn't junk. They also heavily discounted the Focus to the point it was only a few hundred dollars more than a Fiesta.

Sent from my OnePlus 6T using Tapatalk

They would have sold more if the dual clutch automatic wasn't junk. They also heavily discounted the Focus to the point it was only a few hundred dollars more than a Fiesta.

Sent from my OnePlus 6T using Tapatalk
Yup! So many missteps and lost marketing opportunities. They could have offered versions of the fiesta that could have had an MSRP low enough to get first time buyers into a Ford at a lower than lease price. Or they could have exploited niche markets and brand partnerships. I would have opened my wallet in a heartbeat to purchase a Fiesta ST Gibson or Fender edition. With an electric guitar painted to match the car. I would have laid down the money for something like that without hesitation.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I would have paid more for an upgraded sound system.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
If we are really gonna get down to it, while the design asthetics of the Fiesta are fantastic looks wose the interior fell short of being accomdating at all the rear seating, and amount of room in the Hatch area. Quite honestly while the Honda Fit is uglier its got amazing interior space in the front and rear seat areas. It beats the Fiesta there and combined with Honda’s reliabilty really did sell a lot better than Fiesta.

The New MK8 really fixed a lot of those issues but of course it was too late. Ford USA had made the decision to raise the axe here.