Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I can't find enough P10s and B13 Sentras to buy! I got a G20 and 3 SE-Rs. Y'all know of any NX2000s or 200SX SE-Rs for sale? lol
I will look around for you isn’t Spring around Austin? My boy Juan Aka Bardabe is moving his tuning ahop to Austin. Bardabe Performance does a lot of GTR stuff owns a R32 GTR , he is all in. I will also be out there for the F1 this year. I also have friends in the Pro Audio business out there. Fuck am I gonna wind up buying a house in Texas lol.

CSM

1000 Post Club
Looks like summit bumped the price up a little, your best options are probably enjuku or tirebuyer on ebay

I see Discount Tire is selling them for $138 a wheel. I may swing by my local discount tire and price a set with ZIII 225/45/16 mounted and balanced. Will report back

Bronze Dekagrams do exist. I was in at Discount Today doing my winter to summer tire swap and these showed up. Only been on order for 9 months. Now it is tire decision time. Thinking Dunlop z3 in 225/45/16. Based on the real specs they should fit without rubbing issues on my Bilstein shocks, Eibach Springs combo.

Attachments

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Bronze Dekagrams do exist. I was in at Discount Today doing my winter to summer tire swap and these showed up. Only been on order for 9 months. Now it is tire decision time. Thinking Dunlop z3 in 225/45/16. Based on the real specs they should fit without rubbing issues on my Bilstein shocks, Eibach Springs combo.
Whao! Check those out! I like that shade, very very nice! Worth the wait

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
What color FiST are they going on?

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
**drool**

Awesome news, LanT5! They look great!

JDG- ALWAYS gets you $50 off at Summit.

Last edited:

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Awesome new, LanT5! They look great!

JDG- ALWAYS gets you $50 off at Summit.
Thank you, but that code didn't work me on the wheels. Luckily I contacted Discount Tire Direct and got a set of 4 for $489.72 all in with state tax. Last set that Konig had in stock apparently.

Now to choose a tire...

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thats the same setup I want to run! How did you score the wheels so cheap at Discount? Also I asked Discount Tire about Ziii and they told me it was a tire rack exclusive tire and that they could not get it for me

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thats the same setup I want to run! How did you score the wheels so cheap at Discount? Also I asked Discount Tire about Ziii and they told me it was a tire rack exclusive tire and that they could not get it for me
Same response here, I am leaning toward the Z3 as well. And I just used the chat on DTD.com, no special pricing that was the final price without any coupons.

The BFG SC2 is not nearly sticky enough for my needs.

Hmmm, As always tires in a FiST fitment are a challenge.

I run these tires on my ND and love them. Get a set!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s your primary use for them? Have you tried any other 200tw that you prefer the Dunlop’s to?

Primary use is aggressive street driving. I daily drive on these tires and plan for some auto-x/track time. The only other 200tw tire I have a bunch of experience on are RS4’s in a wider size. Z3’s heat up much quicker than RS4’s and stick harder on the street (I’m from a colder climate). RS4’s last longer and when pushed hard get stickier and stickier. I span 245 RS4’s on my ND when they were cold and could slide around corners with them. I can’t do the same with my 225 Z3’s. If you’re in a very warm climate go with RS4’s. If you’re in a colder climate I would go with the Z3’s.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
That looks great! A nice dark bronze.
From some angles, it looks like there's a bit of stretch , but not from the back pic.