Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD SOLD: Custom UKDM ST lights with DRLs and Morimoto Type-M LED Projectors

Trader history for Ducky (0)

D

Ducky

all output photos
LEDs of Texas started with BNIB aftermarket UKDM FiST projectors with the DRLs. They were disassembled, painted black, and the UK RHD halogen projectors were replaced with LHD Morimoto Type-M projectors.

They will include a set of cables from VirtualRonin to get the DRLs working correctly.

The lights work great, and aside from a DRL flicker on the right side that goes away after about 30 seconds on startup are absolutely flawless.

$900, no shipping. Local pickup in Austin, Texas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice! A little to much for my liking but way kool. If you decide to ONLY sell the harness, please let me know. Glws....

V_2

Now you have me considering cracking mine back open to paint the chrome black. That looks nice against MO paint.

Off topic, free bump: Are the high beam and turn signal reflectors also painted? How bad did that affect beam output?

TDavis

1000 Post Club
I want to meet the guy who actually buys these for $2k.

GLWS.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
I want to meet the guy who actually buys these for $2k.

GLWS.
Reminds of the 'guy' who's wife tells him that he must sell his sports car. 'Guy' then puts it up on Craigslist with a ridiculous asking price. When car doesn't sell, he then tells his wife, "well, I tried". 'Guy' lives happily ever after with his sports car (and maybe his wife).

OP
D

Ducky

Thread Starter #6
Now you have me considering cracking mine back open to paint the chrome black. That looks nice against MO paint.

Off topic, free bump: Are the high beam and turn signal reflectors also painted? How bad did that affect beam output?
Yes. The high beams are basically unusable, but that's okay because the Type-Ms are hi/lo. The turns are LEDs with resistors so they actually show up.

OP
D

Ducky

Thread Starter #7
Reminds of the 'guy' who's wife tells him that he must sell his sports car. 'Guy' then puts it up on Craigslist with a ridiculous asking price. When car doesn't sell, he then tells his wife, "well, I tried". 'Guy' lives happily ever after with his sports car (and maybe his wife).
It's all true, every word.

V_2

Yes. The high beams are basically unusable, but that's okay because the Type-Ms are hi/lo. The turns are LEDs with resistors so they actually show up.
Cool, appreciate the honest response. I think I probably would like having the functioning high beams on top of the bixenon projectors more than I would like fully blacked out housings.

OP
D

Ducky

Thread Starter #10
My Fiesta has lots of cool shit that I get asked about a lot, and I made this not because I expect to actually sell any of it today but to have a number down for "that's so much money, how could I not?"

tbh if anyone wants any of this in ~a year it'll be priced to sell then. The seats, headlights, and Assetto Garas with TPMS and ZIIIs are worth more as parts for someone else's FiST than attached to my sFe.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
My Fiesta has lots of cool shit that I get asked about a lot, and I made this not because I expect to actually sell any of it today but to have a number down for "that's so much money, how could I not?"

tbh if anyone wants any of this in ~a year it'll be priced to sell then. The seats, headlights, and Assetto Garas with TPMS and ZIIIs are worth more as parts for someone else's FiST than attached to my sFe.
No worries, I totally get it.
Personally, I'm way too impatient when I sell something. Im always the "priced to sell" guy right off the bat.

These cost a lot of money to have fabricated and they're a very bad deal unless you really, really want them.
I think the price is definitely a bit high as it's probably right around retail but not too bad. Unfortunate that you painted the turn signals and high beam bowls and lost that performance but if that's the look you wanted can't fault it too much.

I'm pretty comfortable saying they aren't any other lights like these on any other Fiesta in the world.
Don't know about that [angel] [:I] [wave]

OP
D

Ducky

Thread Starter #13
I'm closer than I thought I would be to paying off a loan and freeing up money for a Type R. Consider me a motivated seller.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
God dam those lights are Hot! Just wish I was closer...... It would be a 20 hr drive for me! GLWS! [party]

Saustin17

Located in San Marcos, Texas. Any wiggle room on price? Definitely interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
D

Ducky

Thread Starter #18
Located in San Marcos, Texas. Any wiggle room on price? Definitely interested

I'd be happy to give you a deal on a bundle with the seats or the wheels, but for just one item this early I'm going to say price is firm.

If I've still got this stuff as we get deeper into the summer I'm going to have to cut the price hard.

Saustin17

I'd be happy to give you a deal on a bundle with the seats or the wheels, but for just one item this early I'm going to say price is firm.

If I've still got this stuff as we get deeper into the summer I'm going to have to cut the price hard.
Will keep in touch man. Glws!

OP
D

Ducky

Thread Starter #20
Now $900 and open to offers.