Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FNG, checking in!!

New guy, checking in! Just took delivery of my first Fiesta ST a week ago, a 2016 in Magnetic. And am absolutely head-over-heels in love with the little thing!

Don’t have many big plans for modification/upgrades at the moment, but that’s subject to change :D

So anyway, hi! I’m the new guy! You can call me Pothole, Kevin, hey you!, or just about anything. I’m looking forward to learning more about this killer little pocket rocket!

I’m from middle Tennessee.

—Kevin

OP
P
Thread Starter #8
Welcome! Remember this day, because the mod bug is strong with this little car.
I’ve already started to realize this. I haven’t modified a car in over 15 years, since my first kid was born. I’ve had other priorities. Now that the kids are (mostly) grown and I have a bit of spare income modifying/customizing this one isn’t outside the realm of reality. I’ve got to be very careful about mods though... I bought the car from the local Ford dealer as a CPO. As such, it qualified for their lifetime powertrain warranty. So, for as long as I own it, it’s under warranty regardless of miles. And I drive a lot of miles... around 45k a year. So I want to keep the warranty! The warranty company has a list of mods that won’t void the warranty, and they’re all things I’d like to do (catback, wheels, coil overs, etc) plus any FRP parts that are 50 state legal, as long as they’re installed by an ASE certified tech. But, for now, I’m happy just to be driving a car that I’ve been enamored with for several years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks super nice, Pothole! I'm a fairly new FiST owner here too and the car is a blast! 45,000/yr!? Wow![burnout]

Lifetime warranty how cool is that? you might want to look into Mountune ford approved. welcome to the Party!
Like he said - Mountune accessories are Ford approved and covered under warranty if you have them install it.