Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Intercooler $329.95 Shipped

Trader history for Depo Racing (0)

OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Thread Starter #329
Ohh intercooler I thought this was for downpipe sorry, anyday on these customs is a bitch these days

OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Thread Starter #330
Looks 99.9% like I'll be getting them Tuesday 10/4. I was hoping for this week and received my pipe shipment but these are held up.

OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Thread Starter #335
These are very close to being back in stock I've also been waiting like everyone else sometimes customs pumps them thru in 5 days but this this its over 3 weeks . It definitely blows

Based

Can someone explain to me how a better FMIC would make the car faster? Like what is the difference between a stage 1 (stock car or intake only) and a stage 2 tune where it "requires" an intercooler? I know that colder air means faster but in what way does the intercooler allow a tune to change?

Can someone explain to me how a better FMIC would make the car faster? Like what is the difference between a stage 1 (stock car or intake only) and a stage 2 tune where it "requires" an intercooler? I know that colder air means faster but in what way does the intercooler allow a tune to change?
It is based off the fact that colder air is more dense. So the denser air has more oxygen molecules, allowing more fuel to be delivered creating a bigger explosion when it combust in the cylinder, creating more power

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

It is based off the fact that colder air is more dense. So the denser air has more oxygen molecules, allowing more fuel to be delivered creating a bigger explosion when it combust in the cylinder, creating more power

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
Also it allows the tuner to advance timing due to the colder air, therefore making more power consistently.