Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Intercooler $329.95 Shipped

Trader history for Depo Racing (0)

1 week shipping to Canada, pretty quick. Excited to get my IC + Piping, so excited that its already in my signature hah.

LILIKE16ST

I got mine installed last weekend along with the charge pipes I love it and I also opened up the lower grill looks and performs awesome now just to update the signature!!!

LILIKE16ST

As everyone has said quality is top notch anyone on the fence don't be scared away by the crazy low price this is one of those times where you get the lowest price and still top notch quality and performance this is by far the best bang for the buck when it comes to aftermarket fmic for this car hands down

DaveG99

It is easy but make sure you use good clamps and get them really tight. The driver side is nearly impossible to tighten once the bumper is back on and if you get a tune they can blow off with the extra boost pressure.
Are the factory clamps not sufficient? If not what size and what clamps are recommended?

The stock pipes are different sizes depending on which hose your looking at. If you are using a tune then new clamps is a good idea. I have all stock clamps but have had trouble with them coming off under boost.

OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Thread Starter #389
T-bolt clamps are great for intercooler pipes , especially if you use silicone couplers, my pipe kits come with silicone couplers and t bolt clamps. Its common for guys not to tighten the t bolts enough. I go until they are dug into the coupler.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
If you just bought a new fist and are new to this platform and will never upgrade your turbo THIS ic should be one of your purchases over any other one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surely you can run a Cobb style cooler like the Depo safely with a small upgraded turbo like a c39?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Are the factory clamps not sufficient? If not what size and what clamps are recommended?
I used 2 vibrant 2793 to attach the hoses to the intercooler and 1 2792 where the cold side hose goes to the plastic charge pipe. Really, the most important are the ones that go to the IC since they will be very hard to get to later on.

FistSt215

T-bolt clamps are great for intercooler pipes , especially if you use silicone couplers, my pipe kits come with silicone couplers and t bolt clamps. Its common for guys not to tighten the t bolts enough. I go until they are dug into the coupler.

Yup that's me and learn my lesson . It pop several times on me and huge boost leak not fun!! But went back under and everyone nice and tight .

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
How'd you take those plastic tabs out? Cut?

Looks great and agreed on pluses!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk