Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

HELP!! Not building boost after downshifting 6th to 2nd!

I was driving around 68mph then from 6th I went to shift to fourth and accidently went to 2nd and went way past red line and now it just blows off all boost out of my boomba bov adapter (my only mod) randomly list blows off whenever and my wrench light came on immediately and the car still runs fine just no boost and constantly blowing off but I let the car sit and i just turned it on now the wrench light is gone at idle but I havent had the chance to drive it right this second but Idk what's wrong so HELPPP

You may have blown an intercooler pipe loose with that "money shift", get under the car and take a good look around.

OP
M
Thread Starter #3
So I drove the car around a couple miles and everything seems to be working fine again I was thinking the same thing with the hose blowing off but all the power is back and everything is fine lol that was scary I think my ECU went wack

You were probably in limp mode. ECU was trying to protect the car if something had broken.

Quisp

1000 Post Club
So I drove the car around a couple miles and everything seems to be working fine again I was thinking the same thing with the hose blowing off but all the power is back and everything is fine lol that was scary I think my ECU went wack
Your ECU begs to differ on what went wack.