Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

You asked for it! Bronze 16x7 RPF1 Group Buy!

Trader history for OAKOS Automotive (0)

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor

Fast Shipping, Low Prices, Dependable Service. We deliver performance!
Trust our experienced, friendly staff, large warehouse, and years of service experience
to help you reach all of your performance goals!

Why Buy From OAKOS?

All 10 sets from this Group Buy have been sold. The Second group buy is active now!

OAKOS Exclusive! 16x7 RPF1 - Matte Bronze Group Buy Round 2!

Example image of existing Silver RPF1 on [MENTION=3799]Strife[/MENTION]'s Fiesta!:

Due to recent demand, we are now opening up a Group Buy for our popular Fiesta fitment RPF1, Now in Matte Bronze! This may be your only chance to get a set before they're gone, as these will not be a stocked wheel!

Wheel specs:
16x7" wheel size.
4x108 PCD.
+43 mm offset.

Color: Matte Bronze

Weight: They will be around 13.7lbs which is what the 16x7 43mm 4x100 weigh in at.

Price will be: $913.00 Shipped to the lower 48 states.

Find them on our website here!

-Once we have 5 locked in members the run will be put into production, build time is normally around 3-4 months from the time of order, ETA of November to December.
to lock a set in for yourself we are taking $200 deposits. This will lock you in with a set, and the balance will just have to be paid in full prior to the wheels arrival.
Deposits are non-refundable, in the event we do not get 5 deposits, those commited will get back their money spent. TO pay a deposit we can take payment via CC over the phone or by sending you an invoice to pay via PayPal.

-We will also be offering a Hub ring/lug nut/center cap combo, which will be an addtional fee of $125 and include the following:
A complete set of 4 Genuine RPF1 center caps, Muteki Spline drive lugs (Color of you choice) open ended or closed ended, and generic plastic hub rings.

-Again to put a deposit down and to lock a set in for yourself, you can call in and pay over the phone via CC or we can send you an Invoice to pay via PayPal, anymore questions please call 586-803-1750.

Reserved sets:
1. [MENTION=7602]slappy76[/MENTION]
2. [MENTION=7990]OrangeSpice[/MENTION]
3. [MENTION=3130]gongos[/MENTION]
4. [MENTION=5625]STarion[/MENTION]
5. [MENTION=8496]Socal_ST[/MENTION]
6. [MENTION=8580]LargeRubberFist[/MENTION]
7. S2Ki Forum Member: 34Witt
8. Email Customer

Shoot me a PM if you have any questions!

-Nick
Oakos
Automotive

Last edited:
I love this wheel but can't stand the "tin cup" center cap. I know I've read that there is a Honda (CRV I think) center cap that you can sand down/paint and it fits perfectly? But then the question becomes which bronze paint matches the closest?

Are there any other solutions to a flatter cap for this wheel even if it's not officially from Enkei?

So happy. There's a tear in my eye. LOL.

BTW Oakos, You should target the Focus SVT people too. The 43mm offset still keeps them legal in SCCA HS (stock) class. Their stock offset is 49mm. :)

I love this wheel but can't stand the "tin cup" center cap. I know I've read that there is a Honda (CRV I think) center cap that you can sand down/paint and it fits perfectly? But then the question becomes which bronze paint matches the closest?

Are there any other solutions to a flatter cap for this wheel even if it's not officially from Enkei?
http://www.iwsti.com/forums/gr-tires-and-wheels/228024-diy-center-caps-winter-rims.html

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #15
Any chance us Canadians can get in on this?
We do sell and ship to Canada! Free shipping does not apply unfortunately. PM me for more details and shipping quotes.

I love the bronze, but can we get some 16x8's? Pleaseee!
Ummm is it possible to get these in a 9 or 10 wide?
At the moment, we have only been approved for the 16x7. With 2 group buys happening simultaneously already for the Fiesta, not counting my Subaru or FoST/FoRS Wheel group buys, we would not be able to explore that option until after these group buys have shipped. In the past the answer has been a no, though. 9 or 10 wide might be a little much [tongue]

-Nick
Oakos Automotive

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #18
How much for 5 if we want a spare?
A 5th wheel would bring the total from $913 to $1141.25. Each wheel is $228.25. If people were interested in spares, now would be the time to get them. We always try and add a couple spare wheels in with the order, but since we haven't decided if this is going to be a stocked wheel, we may not have any in the future.

-Nick
Oakos Automotive