Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

cxwrench

YES, it DOES! [thumb]

HOW do you avoid the inevitable stone chips/etc.?? [dunno]
Pro tip: Only shoot the parts of the car that don't have rock chips. [twothumb]

It has quite a few little chips, seems like they painted the ST's w/ fingernail polish...1 coat. And I try to avoid following anyone to closely on the freeway. And the chips show up on the oddest places. I have a couple on the rims, and a couple on the rear quarter panels. How does that happen?

I think I'm gonna get some new rims & tires soon, I need to pick up my game a little so my car looks as good as yours!

cxwrench

I am trying out a new lens on my camera...

When I bought my car I had narrowed it down to either red or white and I still couldn't make up my mind. My dealer didn't have either in stock so I figured I'd go w/ whichever one they found first. Red it was. I still love the white! Great shot.

When I bought my car I had narrowed it down to either red or white and I still couldn't make up my mind. My dealer didn't have either in stock so I figured I'd go w/ whichever one they found first. Red it was. I still love the white! Great shot.
Thanks! It really is just an awesome lens. And I totally get what you're referring to about color picks: I've almost always had white cars, this one being my 5th white car, but only because I tried getting an orange one and wasn't successful. Red is a great color, especially when you want to color match to make a clean looking modded car!

TDavis

1000 Post Club