Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune Front Stainless Lines & Stock Pads / Stock Silver wheels soon!

Trader history for codestp202 (0)

codestp202

ALL SOLD- pm me if you want the stock wheels

Have a set of Mountune stainless lines for the front. Used them for less than 1k miles before upgrading to a BBK. I still have the rears on the car.
$35+ shipping. I know I have the banjo bolts and washers somewhere if anyone wants them included.

Full set of stock pads off of a 2015. The fronts have around 5.5mm of material left, rears have around 5-5.25mm of material left. Should last quite a while on a DD. Pads look a little bit beat up but were functioning completely fine when I took them off.

Fronts- $20 +shipping
Rears- $15 +shipping

As these are brake parts I'd like to preface it as sold As-is.
I'll ship USPS flat rate, so should only be $5-10 shipping if you are in the lower 48.

***I will also have a set of silver stock wheels up soon. They are in decent shape, no curb rash. They appear that they were touched up by the previous owner with matching paint, but its very difficult to tell unless you look closely. Looking to sell locally to the Bay Area, and I am extremely flexible on pricing. So if you are interested, PM me and we will make the sale work.

Last edited:
OP
codestp202

codestp202

Thread Starter #6
SOLD to [MENTION=17]CarGuy[/MENTION]