Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pro Race Wheels For Your Fiesta ST !

Trader history for PCA-1 (0)

Oldwars

Hello, I have a black ‘17 and am pretty much set on the bronze 17x8 42mm’s. My question is will I have any issues with those on lowering springs such as the eibach/Cobb/mountune?
Sorry if this has been covered. I’ve been pacing back and forth on pulling the trigger on these. Assuming they’re in stock soon.
Thanks

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #566
Hello, I have a black ‘17 and am pretty much set on the bronze 17x8 42mm’s. My question is will I have any issues with those on lowering springs such as the eibach/Cobb/mountune?
Sorry if this has been covered. I’ve been pacing back and forth on pulling the trigger on these. Assuming they’re in stock soon.
Thanks
No issues with the wheels or tire size and the drop springs you listed.

Not expecting new stock before May.

LILIKE16ST

I'm glad to see pca selling these wheels again they are a great option for our cars considering you don't need to do a 4x100 conversion and don't need hubcentric rings. I'm about to slap my 15x8 matte black 1.2s back on pretty soon as warm weather is around the corner and I got myself a set of swift spec r springs to install at that time as well so def looking forward to that for sure! I will probably need to replace my bfg 195/55 this year sometime so I'll probably go with the continental extreme contact sport in 205/50...heard nothing but good things about those tires in particular for the price they go for. Free bump for an awesome vendor selling awesome wheels!!

Any way I could buy just one 15x8 anthracite because I just bought a used set but one wheel got lost in shipment...?

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #571
I'm glad to see pca selling these wheels again they are a great option for our cars considering you don't need to do a 4x100 conversion and don't need hubcentric rings. I'm about to slap my 15x8 matte black 1.2s back on pretty soon as warm weather is around the corner and I got myself a set of swift spec r springs to install at that time as well so def looking forward to that for sure! I will probably need to replace my bfg 195/55 this year sometime so I'll probably go with the continental extreme contact sport in 205/50...heard nothing but good things about those tires in particular for the price they go for. Free bump for an awesome vendor selling awesome wheels!!
Thank you for taking your time to provide this review. Awesome review by the way ;) . Be sure to send some updated pics!

LILIKE16ST

Thank you for taking your time to provide this review. Awesome review by the way ;) . Be sure to send some updated pics!
No problem these wheels have been awesome and truly transformed the car in ride quality, stopping, acceleration and looks as well. The car is just better all around compared to the boat anchor stock wheels with rubber band tires :)

Sorry if I missed the answer to this somewhere else. Does anyone know if the stock lug nuts & wheel locks work with these wheels?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
They won't you need the tuner style nuts like alot of aftermarket wheels do.
Yes, I would use something which needs a thinner walled 17mm socket, and NOT lug nuts which require a 19mm socket if you do not want to be taking the factory paint off of your 1.2's lug 'wells'. ;)

EVEN FOR/when using the factory wheels, I would dump the factory 'shelled' lug nuts (as I have for some McGard black chrome indestructibles) since so many have had the dreaded cover swelling problems from rust/corrosion getting UNDER the factory lug nut's cover, preventing one from even getting a socket over them for removal (ESPECIALLY in our salt soup winter conditions here on the northern east coast, and 'rust belt').

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #578
Bump for inventory update in first post.

Sets are selling!!!

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #580
Do you guys have 15x8’s? If so what offsets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-15x8, 15.5lbs stock weight. $650 + shipping. * 15x8/35mm offset is a full flush fitment.
High Power Silver 15x8/4x108/35mm offset w/63.4 hub bore
Gloss Black 15x8/4x108/35mm offset w/63.4 hub bore
Matte Black 15x8/4x108/35mm offset w/63.4 hub bore