Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS(SoCal) Pumaspeed x47+ turbo

Trader history for Whitefist (0)

is this the same one from craigslist you bought from someone and they didn't use it and you bought it for this same amount and you're going with a different turbo? what turbo brand you went with?

OP
W
Thread Starter #4
is this the same one from craigslist you bought from someone and they didn't use it and you bought it for this same amount and you're going with a different turbo? what turbo brand you went with?

Stargate69 yeah it’s the same one, and yes I got it for same price. I’m decided to go with a Mrx. I figured it that turbo will be more to my liking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stargate69 yeah it’s the same one, and yes I got it for same price. I’m decided to go with a Mrx. I figured it that turbo will be more to my liking.

Never heard of this brand, what was the motivating factor to go the Mr X route, asking for a friend.

OP
W
Thread Starter #6
Never heard of this brand, what was the motivating factor to go the Mr X route, asking for a friend.

It’s from mountune, check it out on there site. Turbo a little bigger. Little more lag but way more top end.

Do you know what’s needed to install a larger diameter turbo? I’m looking into it I mean what else do you need

OP
W
Thread Starter #8

It’s from mountune, check it out on there site. Turbo a little bigger. Little more lag but way more top end.

OP
W
Thread Starter #9
Do you know what’s needed to install a larger diameter turbo? I’m looking into it I mean what else do you need

Full Boltons will be good but u can get away with just intercooler and downpipe at least. Bunch of info on the forums check it out.

Full Boltons will be good but u can get away with just intercooler and downpipe at least. Bunch of info on the forums check it out.

Thank you. Much appreciated

Id be a buyer at $1200 shipped to me. I don't need the dv+ so you can sell that separately to get more cash. Let me know!. Thanks

OP
W
Thread Starter #20
Sorry guys just sold it