Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

EXTRA $2000 off on top of any other rebates or discounts for almost any new Ford!

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Edit: Deal is over to get a coupon. Those who got one have until 7/9/18 to redeem it.

Just use THIS LINK and wait a sec for the pop-up...

Yes, this is on top of any other negotiated dealer discounts or rebates out there, just not good on Focus RS, GT350, Raptor, etc... I personally saw where I could get a 2017 Fusion Sport for $26k after a combined $8k in rebates before any dealer discounts!

If you have been shopping the Ford website recently, you may need to clear your browser cache and cookies or use an anonymous/"incognito" tab if you need to...

PayPal tips to my screen name at gmail. :)

Last edited:

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Just use THIS LINK and wait a sec for the pop-up...

Yes, this is on top of any other negotiated dealer discounts or rebates out there, just not good on Focus RS, GT350, Raptor, etc... I personally saw where I could get a 2017 Fusion Sport for $26k after a combined $8k in rebates before any dealer discounts!

If you have been shopping the Ford website recently, you may need to clear your browser cache and cookies or use an anonymous/"incognito" tab if you need to...

PayPal tips to my screen name at gmail. :)
Snap, that means if I can stack this on top of the current rebates on my ordered 2018 I will be getting it for 19,600 with the Recaros and the Black wheels Orange Spice!

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Snap, that means if I can stack this on top of the current rebates on my ordered 2018 I will be getting it for 19,600 with the Recaros and the Black wheels Orange Spice!
Yep some guy on the Reddit FiST sub said he got one with wheels, sunroof and Recaro's for $18k, so even more for your paint you should be getting a dealer discount on top of it...so no dealer anywhere remotely close had the orange spice you wanted? Then you could have definitely negotiated a dealer discount and have it brought in to to you, I think you might lose the dealer discount if you had to order it.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Yep some guy on the Reddit FiST sub said he got one with wheels, sunroof and Recaro's for $18k, so even more for your paint you should be getting a dealer discount on top of it...so no dealer anywhere remotely close had the orange spice you wanted? Then you could have definitely negotiated a dealer discount and have it brought in to to you, I think you might lose the dealer discount if you had to order it.
Ya I searched all over the Western U.S. for Orange Spice Smoke storm Recaro cars.

There were 5 in the last months. 3 are left, one was 1k north decided it was too far and got sold for $21,250. Another one is going for 20,600 right now and its 1k from here. Two otheres are 300-400 moles away. Both have sunroofs , one is not competively priced the other has dealer ad ons that they are trying to soak the customer for another 2k.

The last one...I was about to buy at the end of January for $21,500 it had just arrived and randomly a girl snatched it up before iI could get to the dealer. So the dealer offered me an ordered 2018 with the same discounts except 2018 rebates which now match the 2017.

Comedy is Galpin is sitting on 2 2018 Orange Spice Molten Orange Recaros cars they can’t seem to get rid of. Its probably because Molten Orange Recoars don’t go well with Orange Spice. Its like someone tried to do their upholstery to match but got the color off a bit making it look tacky. Lol

So this puts me at 21,600 with a $500 dollar dealer discount and the 3k rebate. When I toss the 2k private cash on top that drops it to $19,600 . Which is a good deal for a 2018 in California that had to be ordered.

Efectively remove the options and it would be a base for $16,700 Add the paint its $17,300 add the wheels your at $17,700 addd the seats your at $19,600. That is of course with the 5.5k in Rebates,dealer discounts and the private cash deal.
Not bad in my opinion.

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
Ya I searched all over ghe Western U.S. for Orange Spice Smoke storm Recaro cars.

There were 5 in the last months. 3 are left, one was 1k north decided it was too far and got sold for $21,250. Another one is going for 20,600 right now and its 1k from here. Two otheres are 300-400 moles away. Both have sunroofs , one is not competively priced the other has dealer ad ons that they are trying to soak the customer for another 2k.

The last was I was about to buy at the end of January for $21,500 it had just arrived and randomly a girl snatched it up before iI could get to the dealer. So the dealer offered me an ordered 2018 with the same discounts except 2018 rebates which now match the 2017.

Comedy is Galpin is sitting on 2 2018 Orange Spice Molten Orange Recaros cars they can’t seem to get rid of. Its probably because Molten Orange Recoars don’t go well with Orange Spice. Its like someone tried to do their upholstery to match but got the color off a bit making it look tacky. Lol

So this puts me at 21,600 with a $500 dollar dealer discount and the 3k rebate. When I toss the 2k private cash on top that drops it to $19,600 . Which is a good deal for a 2018 in California that had to be ordered.

Efectively remove the options and it would be a base for $16,700 Add the paint its $17,300 add the wheels your at $17,700 addd the seats your at $19,600. That is of course with the 5.5k in Rebates,dealer discoutns and the private cash deal.
Not bad in my opinion.
Yep, you did well, congrats!

Dpro

6000 Post Club
https://www.sthelensfordoregon.com/cars-for-sale-warren-or.html?Model=Fiesta&Trim=ST

There are four here with recaros for below 20k. Magnetic or storm only though.
Great prices but no go as far as I am concerned. Orange Spice is what I wanted. There are Magnetic and Black cars here in California with Smoke Storm Recaros. I get it some people will take almost any color thrown at them. If I am buying new though I want the color I want not something the dealer is trying to get off the lot for the sake of a sale. Lol

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
Great prices but no go as far as I am concerned. Orange Spice is what I wanted. There are Magnetic and Black cars here in California with Smoke Storm Recaros. I get it some people will take almost any color thrown at them. If I am buying new though I want the color I want not something the dealer is trying to get off the lot for the sake of a sale. Lol
I hear you... I actually wanted magnetic with black wheels not knowing how popular it is, for a FiST anyway, and in SoCal those dark colors get super hot... hell, my magnetic gets really hot inside up here in Portland when only mid '70's... So yeah, you would have a rare color and wouldn't be as hot, I don't blame you at all!

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I hear you... I actually wanted magnetic with black wheels not knowing how popular it is, for a FiST anyway, and in SoCal those dark colors get super hot... hell, my magnetic gets really hot inside up here in Portland when only mid '70's... So yeah, you would have a rare color and wouldn't be as hot, I don't blame you at all!
Ya before Orange Spice I was thinking Magnetic, I like the color and Blue ( my favorite color)was not avaialbe and I was not a Kona Blue fan so 2016 still on the lot was not a choice. The minute I saw the Orange Spice in person in the Sunlight it was like damn that pops. It also took me back to my Orange 72 240z. I parked a Orange Spice next to the Magnetic and the Shadow Black and for me it owned both those colors.
The other thing at least here is Gun Metal, Charcoal, Magnetic, grey cars are everywhere. There are so many makes and models on. The road in that shade of Metallic grey is like yawn another grey car. Lol I do like it but damn its everywhere.

me32

1000 Post Club
Like the OP i maybe looking a trading in the 2014 for a 2018 fusion Sport

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #12
Like the OP i maybe looking a trading in the 2014 for a 2018 fusion Sport
I'm not in any position to actually do it, that was just an example of how much you can save if you can still find a '17 Fusion Sport, just an amazing deal for that car!

Was thinking about doing this for a 2017 Flex, but I remembered something. I live in king county washington, and the tab fees are outrageous on new cars. Going to stick to 2014 or older because I am a cheap bastard.

Im laughing my ass off - I found a dealer with a leftover 2017 ST2 Focus ST that wanted more for it than a local dealers 2018 ST3! I would have had to fly to get it but I was willing (airline employee) if we could make a deal... Now they will probably never get anywhere near what they wanted on that car, hahaha.

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #15
Im laughing my ass off - I found a dealer with a leftover 2017 ST2 Focus ST that wanted more for it than a local dealers 2018 ST3! I would have had to fly to get it but I was willing (airline employee) if we could make a deal... Now they will probably never get anywhere near what they wanted on that car, hahaha.
Yeah, it can be quite strange how some dealers work, my dealer is the largest sales volume dealer in the area, they literally give great deals just to get you out the door and on to the next buyer to keep their volume up... they even pull cars from other local dealers and sell them for less than the original dealer, so it doesn't hurt to try all your local dealers to see which ones are more like that... But in my area they seem to be giving some good discounts on top of the rebates on ST's, you may even wish to call dealers close to that one with the 2017 and straight up ask them "hey, so and so has this '17 FoST I want but they are asking a ridiculous price on it, by chance do you ever deal with them in bringing a car over and making a deal on them?" I mean, if it's the car you really want, a couple of calls wouldn't hurt.

thank you for this link! I literally just bought a brand new 2018 ST because of this for $16,000! I was on the edge about buying since I didn't qualify for all of the discounts to meet the advertisement price.... With this knowledge, I save $1000 on top of what I was about to pay! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS!

I saw a couple base model explorer's for pretty and was thinking about using the 2000 off on top. Might be able to get one for around 20k. So tempting...

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #18
thank you for this link! I literally just bought a brand new 2018 ST because of this for $16,000! I was on the edge about buying since I didn't qualify for all of the discounts to meet the advertisement price.... With this knowledge, I save $1000 on top of what I was about to pay! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS!
You're welcome! You can always PayPal my screen name at gmail if you want to help with my kids summer camp! LOL!

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #19
Yes, it is 100% stackable, you just have them enter it in to the sales system, hopefully it's just not too late!

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Yes, it is 100% stackable, you just have them enter it in to the sales system, hopefully it's just not too late!
It is good till July 9th 2018 and we applied it to my order. I am getting my Orange Spice Smoke Storm Recaros Black wheels for $19600.

Considering those are all options adding up to $2995 it pretty much puts the base price down to $16605.

Ya $600 more than the San Diego guy but who knows I might be able to grind that extra 600 down. Since mine is an order, I have not had to put any money down yet.

Last edited: