Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

EXTRA $2000 off on top of any other rebates or discounts for almost any new Ford!

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #21
It is good till July 9th 2018 and we applied it to my order. I am getting my Orrange Spice Smoke Sotrm Recaros Black wheels for $19600.

Considering those are all options adding up to $2995 it pretty much puts the base price down to $16605.

Ya $600 more than the San Diego guy but who knows I might be able to grind that extra 600 down. Since mine is an order, I have not had to put any money down yet.
That's a great deal as is, congrats!

Yes, it is 100% stackable, you just have them enter it in to the sales system, hopefully it's just not too late!
The coupon sent to me after filling out my personal info on the pop up ad said it was good until for 1st week in July I want to say.... Maybe 7/7/2018? It was about 2 months away from when I received it in my email

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #24
The coupon sent to me after filling out my personal info on the pop up ad said it was good until for 1st week in July I want to say.... Maybe 7/7/2018? It was about 2 months away from when I received it in my email
Yep, it's good through 7/9/18, was just referring to that guy who had already made his order...

Gonna try and get this to work at home since we have the mother of all popup blockers in place at work. I've already negotiated pretty hard on a white ST with Recaro package so if this works I'll be getting my car for $19,500 out the door! Taxes, fees, everything.

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #26
Gonna try and get this to work at home since we have the mother of all popup blockers in place at work. I've already negotiated pretty hard on a white ST with Recaro package so if this works I'll be getting my car for $19,500 out the door! Taxes, fees, everything.
Not sure it's being offered any more but for those who claimed the deal they have until 7/9 to use it...

Anyone know if you can stack this with other offers? I have a $500 deal through the Farm Bureau. One dealer is saying I canā€™t stack it with this one, another thinks I can.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Anyone know if you can stack this with other offers? I have a $500 deal through the Farm Bureau. One dealer is saying I canā€™t stack it with this one, another thinks I can.
Have your dealer plug it in and see if it works. There are certain programs it wonā€™t work with like conquest deals. I checked online first to see if it would work with the 3k rebate. Then just to be on the safe side called my dealer and had him put it. It will stack with the 3k rebate.

Just use THIS LINK and wait a sec for the pop-up...

Yes, this is on top of any other negotiated dealer discounts or rebates out there, just not good on Focus RS, GT350, Raptor, etc... I personally saw where I could get a 2017 Fusion Sport for $26k after a combined $8k in rebates before any dealer discounts!

If you have been shopping the Ford website recently, you may need to clear your browser cache and cookies or use an anonymous/"incognito" tab if you need to...

PayPal tips to my screen name at gmail. :)
Thanks! I should be able to take delivery within the prescribed time.

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #32
Yes, the text clearly shows it can be stacked and many others have had no issues at all... The one issue is that it seems certain states like Michigan appear to limit the amount to $750, but no restrictions for most states.

I tried using the $2000 private cash yesterday. Dealer said that it was already included in their discount. It was for a base 2017 for $18k OTD

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #34
I tried using the $2000 private cash yesterday. Dealer said that it was already included in their discount. It was for a base 2017 for $18k OTD
Unless they took your code and entered it into the sales system then they lied to you... It is clearly a separate code, that they don't have to pay for, corporate does... I mean, your price wasn't "bad" but that's what I paid without a code at all two months ago.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Unless they took your code and entered it into the sales system then they lied to you... It is clearly a separate code, that they don't have to pay for, corporate does... I mean, your price wasn't "bad" but that's what I paid without a code at all two months ago.

Sent from my SM-G930P
So Iā€™ve been working with another different dealer and they were able to find my code in their system so I donā€™t know if that was the case for this one. I think a better deal can be had for a 2017 base so I decided to walk.

me32

1000 Post Club

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Its possible that the dealer added that code. When searching for cars. Dealers that enter my name already show i have a $2000 discount on top of there other discounts

me32

1000 Post Club
Wanted to say thanks again to the OP i was able to trade in my 2014 fusion SE for a 2017 platinum fusion today and being able to have that extra $2000 allowed me to get s new car with a payment that was only $7.xx more a month than i was paying on the 2014. Got a lot more car.

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #38
Wanted to say thanks again to the OP i was able to trade in my 2014 fusion SE for a 2017 platinum fusion today and being able to have that extra $2000 allowed me to get s new car with a payment that was only $7.xx more a month than i was paying on the 2014. Got a lot more car.
I'm happy to hear that! We have family in Fairfield too, small world! :)