Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Loving my FiST - Former FoRS : Mountain Pics Inside

The ride isn't even close.

I saw some FiST members complain about a bumpy ride. I almost laughed

Go drive a RS as a DD haha

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Totally agree. When I traded in my 2014 FIST for the RS, I thought the ride in the RS was just as firm as the Fiesta. I was in the honeymoon faze, I guess. When I bought another FIST it was night and day going over the little plastic speed bumps where I park, and everywhere else I drive.

Welcome!

I've ridden motorcycles that can do 0-60 in under 3 seconds. They are thrilling, but frustrating. You can't use that kind of power anywhere but on a track, and you'll need a big one. On the street, you're just asking for trouble. That's why I ride a 650 single.

My FiST is like my bike: Agile, and fast enough to be fun. Getting 30 mpg doesn't suck, either.
Your 650 should still be able to do those kind of speeds! My '15 Ninja 650r can apparently do 0-60 in 3.5 seconds.

Jerickson88

I got my FiST because I had the sense to not bite off more than I could chew, even though Ford thought I could afford a bigger bite. I often wonder about the FoST and FoRS, but it’s also more fun to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow!

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
I got my FiST because I had the sense to not bite off more than I could chew, even though Ford thought I could afford a bigger bite. I often wonder about the FoST and FoRS, but it’s also more fun to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow!
I’ve spent a fair amount of time driving, and riding in FoSTs; I can honestly say that you’re not missing much. The only thing they have that I’d want is their better bulstered base seats, and their driver ergonomics.

OP
I
Thread Starter #30
Did you buy yours new? Mine is a ‘16, bought new. Red calipers and black wheels, but later traded for silver. Looks just like mine!
Bought new yeah

Tires are factory whatever size. 205/40/17 right?

Jerickson88

Bought new yeah

Tires are factory whatever size. 205/40/17 right?

Yes. 25k and mine are toast. May go to a 215/40zr17, since there’s not much difference in sidewall height. Wouldn’t mind having just a little more rubber under the car.