Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Mexico Area Fiesta ST Group - Lets get this started!

OP
psiaddict1
Thread Starter #22
Any idea around what time on the 30th?
I am thinking from Noon to 4pm or so, give a decent window of time for people to be able to drop by for whatever time they can. It will be very informal...

I will look into having a grill there for people who want to bring some food to grill, but anyone can just grab some fast food and bring it by to eat and chat if they want.

Let me know if there are more ideas...

OP
psiaddict1
Thread Starter #23
Nice. I saw the pics on FB for this week's meet and it looked like a pretty good turnout. Even a brand new Hurican Performante showed up!

I had plans this week but hopefully can make it out next Saturday for a little while at least.
Hope to see you out at the Cars and Coffee this Saturday, I am planning to show up around 8:30-09:00...

[MENTION=9654]psiaddict[/MENTION]

Not gonna make it this week. Kiddo has a friend's bday party at Explora at 9:00 AM on Saturday. Should be able to get out there next weeked though. It's my one request for Father's Day so the wifey is usually willing to let me sneak off for a bit to drool over cars. [wiggle]

I did get good news this week though, my car has a VIN and a build date of June 25th! [clap][twothumb][rockon][driving][raceflag]

OP
psiaddict1
Thread Starter #25

Not gonna make it this week. Kiddo has a friend's bday party at Explora at 9:00 AM on Saturday. Should be able to get out there next weeked though. It's my one request for Father's Day so the wifey is usually willing to let me sneak off for a bit to drool over cars. [wiggle]

I did get good news this week though, my car has a VIN and a build date of June 25th! [clap][twothumb][rockon][driving][raceflag]
Well, Unfortunately I did not make it out today either... I ended doing family stuff as well.

Greta news about the Car though, it must be tough to be waiting. But it will be cool to be the first owner!

I also got some good news today:

Sweet! New wheels are always fun. Think I’m gonna go with black O.Z. Leggendas. Not 100% but the more I see them the more I love them.

OP
psiaddict1
Thread Starter #28

Sweet! New wheels are always fun. Think I’m gonna go with black O.Z. Leggendas. Not 100% but the more I see them the more I love them.
Yep, I will post more about the wheels in another thread... gotta love the OZ wheels, some of the best looking around.

I am planning to be up in Farmington for the SCCA Autocross on the 23rd/24th, so I gotta get my tires swapped onto the new rims in the next week or so.

Hey! I'll do my best to make it down there, or, "Going up to Albuquerque" and we tend to say it up here.
Thanks is good to hear, I will start firming up plans to meet up in the next few weeks.

OP
psiaddict1
Thread Starter #30
Sorry to be late to the party but, any updates on this @psiaddict?
Hey, no problem, this is still a work in progress... I am now planning to get to the park around 11:30 - 12:00 or so...

Still working out the logistics of getting a grill there, that may be problematic unless I am able to get someone with a truck to haul it while I drive my car... [scratch].

I will update later this week. Hope we can get at least a few people gathered up.

Would a Texas fist, be able to join the Nm FISTers? [wink] I live in Amarillo and sadly there is not a group here in town, as there is about 2 others Fist's here and neither of them have made their way to the forum yet.

Would a Texas fist, be able to join the Nm FISTers? [wink] I live in Amarillo and sadly there is not a group here in town, as there is about 2 others Fist's here and neither of them have made their way to the forum yet.
Ha ha! Don't see why not. Glad to see you like the name I proposed. [tongue]

OP
psiaddict1
Thread Starter #33
Come on down! The more the merrier! Amarillo is a short trip to Albu…. You are welcome to hang both out physically and virtually.

Ha ha! Don't see why not. Glad to see you like the name I proposed. [tongue]
Still not the official name…. [hihi]

OP
psiaddict1
Thread Starter #35
Alright Everyone,

I will be out that the park Saturday (6/30) from around noon to 3:00pm or so... I hope some of you can drop by and say hello if nothing else.

I am looking to bring my Mini table-top Grill and will be cooking up a few burgers for lunch, feel free to bring your own food and use the grill, or just grab some fast food and head over, whatever makes it easier for you. Just keeping it low key...[twothumb]

The Heritage hills park is located at:

7015 Ventura Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109 and is easy to get to from Paseo del Norte, just head south for about a mile on Ventura.

There may be a lot of cars around since they use the park for soccer games, but you can look for my blue FiST and I will be on the lookout for others.

Hope to see a few of you out there. [paranoid][hihi]

OP
psiaddict1
Thread Starter #39
The inaugural NM FiST meet kicked off today:

One lonely little FiST…

Then there was a friend…a twin even…maybe separated at birth?

Check out those wheels…

And then there were three!

It was regular FiST party!

Seriously, it was great to meet up with you guys, puts some names to faces…

It was a nice day to hang out in the park and chat about current and planned mods, tires and track-days. Also to be able watch the Drone races!

Next time I will bring a shelter so I don’t burn my hide…

Look forward to doing it again soon!