Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
NICE! GREAT choice for a road trip!

Mine will look a wee bit filthier than that next Sunday, after working the New England Forest Rally, from driving on the Maine and N.H. forest/fire roads on which it takes place, especially since it is supposed to rain fairly heavily a couple of days before the start on Friday AM, and also during the Saturday stages themselves.

Last edited:

Business6

Letting Valet drive my car makes me very anxious and concerned!
I actually reported a valet that posted videos on youtube of him taking off and revving the shit out of various cars ranging from regular cars to exotics in Boston. Aside from the liability concern if any of that resulted in damage to the cars or if those owners found those videos it's an extremely unprofessional act and just a downright asshole thing to do with someone else's car when they just expect you to park it.

He was rightfully fired. Don't do that type of shit!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I actually reported a valet that posted videos on youtube of him taking off and revving the shit out of various cars ranging from regular cars to exotics in Boston. Aside from the liability concern if any of that resulted in damage to the cars or if those owners found those videos it's an extremely unprofessional act and just a downright asshole thing to do with someone else's car when they just expect you to park it.

He was rightfully fired. Don't do that type of shit!
Mine is right outside my window!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Roof rack brothers!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I was pondering about getting a basket! Just for shits! Drove from Mn to Florida/ Tampa still got 29-30 MPG going 80-85MPH! Still decent! With a Rocket box and rack!

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
I was pondering about getting a basket! Just for shits! Drove from Mn to Florida/ Tampa still got 29-30 MPG going 80-85MPH! Still decent! With a Rocket box and rack!

Ya I've heard of people (not FiST but other compact cars) that actually got better highway mpg with a cargo box on the roof.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk