Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

anyone running the 2JR Side Exit Exhaust?

Bluedrank

I came across a side exit exhaust setup from 2JR tonight and was wondering if anyone had any input on it!

Is anyone running the 2JR Side exit Exhaust? Just came across this and it caught my eye...

https://www.2j-racing.com/fiesta-st/...xit-304ss.html
Good luck trimming your pinch welds. This exhaust is an awesome idea in theory, and probably a really bad idea in practice.

I have it...welds are amazingly well done...having some major install issues. Working with 2Jracing to get them resolved. I hope to keep it because it's unique and very light.

The flange that bolts to the downpipe is at the wrong angle and pushing the resonator very hard into the bottom of the car. zero clearance there. The hanger on the driverside is not long enough to reach the mounting point. Appears the entire unit is about 3/4 inch short and doesn't fit up into the recessed area of the sideskirt like it should.

if they can resolve these issues it's a good setup otherwise don't waste your money!

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Nothing is a good set up if it fits like garbage. They need to go back to the drawing board.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Anyone know if the fitment issues have been addressed yet? I was going to get this over being impatient for tsudo backorder

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Just get your own side exit custom made. It will fit right, and probably be cheaper

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Nice setup but after dropping $800 on my Fost catback I won’t spend beyond $400 for a catback again lol
Bought mine second hand $590 shipped....the box was Huge....Got the whole thing except the Tips ceramic coated. Best idea ever! [party]