Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

V2 Coming Soon!

Trader history for Jason@dizzytuning (0)

PM'd, Randy @Mountune cut me off after 45 days of tuning. I am on the road M-F for my job and could not finish the tuning process within the alloted 45 day time limit. Very upset with Mountune, I won't be buying from them again. Now I am stuck with a safe, yet half ass tune at ~20LBs of boost.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Test everything.
5th gear and I don’t endorse this. Lol.
As I said on the FB group, this is an amazingly smooth powerband with the stock turbo! Targeting just under 26 PSI boost is perfect and max HP at 5500 RPM is perfect to shift at about 5750 to drop you right into the meat of the powerband. Remember, you don't want to shift RIGHT at peak power but just beyond it, it's still pulling strong just barely starting to tail off... Jason, any chance of seeing how it quickly the power drops off past 5500 by showing the chart up to 6000 maybe?

OP
J
Thread Starter #25
As I said on the FB group, this is an amazingly smooth powerband with the stock turbo! Targeting just under 26 PSI boost is perfect and max HP at 5500 RPM is perfect to shift at about 5750 to drop you right into the meat of the powerband. Remember, you don't want to shift RIGHT at peak power but just beyond it, it's still pulling strong just barely starting to tail off... Jason, any chance of seeing how it quickly the power drops off past 5500 by showing the chart up to 6000 maybe?
Thanks for the compliments!
I can try to bring it up there, but I was already doing 120mph and was running out of highway, Lol.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
V2 tune is up and running for those that haven't seen/heard on Facebook. Tremendous value, especially when combined with the Labor Day Sale.
Sorry to quote you again, but I jumped on this deal w.free e30 tune, but just trying the 93 tune for now: Holy SMOOTHNESS Batman! I can't believe how smooth everything is from take off, upshifts, downshifts but VERY close to as powerful as Stratified too... better temps, less aggressive fan speed profile needed... does have a little lower than Stratified peak boost, which I think is safer, I would actually get some smells after sending it with Stratified sometimes. I'm actually seeing a touch lower MPG's than Stratified, but right at EPA ratings vs. Stratified a little higher. So probably slightly richer AFR for safety, maybe relates to the smells I would get with Stratified, or I still need to put more miles on it. This Dizzy tune is definitely very highly recommended for a strong and smooth daily driver, I'll flash over to Stratified sometimes on weekends for rally road trips, etc, but now I feel the car is how it should have came from the factory.

ROCKYFiestta

i purchased the 91 stage 2 tune today

do i still need to purchase version 2 as well or do we receive version 2 as the new standard?