Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Downpipe 304SS $179.99 - High Flow Cat $279.99

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Wish I had waited for this cooler tbh, the 2J is the worst I've ever seen and I'm stuck with it. DO not Buy the 2J! Wait for this!

OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Thread Starter #85
you either have the cel turned off when you get tuned or with the Cobb ap or you trick it with a O2 bung extender

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
What's the lead time on the intercooler?? I'm itching to pull the trigger on an economical option and so far it's this guy, the J-line and the MTC option.

OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Thread Starter #87
I have 30 intercoolers in stock I was waiting on the pipe kits but I may put them up this weekend, I need to also check on the mounting bolts for them. Been Real busy getting these Focus ST intercoolers out, but that pretty much over.

Attachments

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Uh oh! MTC has their intercooler back up and for sale - what say you Depo Racing?? Where is yours at!! AAAAAHHHHH!!! So anxious!!

[MENTION=4308]Depo Racing[/MENTION] I recieved my DP today all the way in Australia, now to fit it. Looks like a great piece of equipment

OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Thread Starter #95
I'll take measurements soon, sorry for the delay. It's made the same bar and plate like my Evo x , focus st , gen coupe and other inter coolers. They have always entered each market at a fair price and cool temps with the big named brands. My sponsored Evo x still holds the fastest pump gas 1/4 mile for 4 years. It will fit stock pipes and I'll have a full pipe kit in 1 month.

FistSt215

Looking forward to it . Waiting my options and wanted to see what you guys have . Both IC for FosT is priced well so looking forward to it.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Also weighing my options as I'm waiting to hear back from Joe@2J-Racing to return my IC that would not fit.