Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Intercooler $329.95 Shipped

Trader history for Depo Racing (0)

HaveBlue83

If u look back to the earlier pages, I have been saying the exact thing you're! And you hit the nail on the head with that statement " I think the price is so good it scares some people off thinking it's junk.

You're absolutely right, it is not! This is like a gift to the community and like I said awhile back, I never used the discount code once! I want to support a brand that has AMAZING prices and service.

Everything came packed well, was shipped very quickly , I've waited days with many brands , What more can one ask for 300$?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok.....i think thats what i needed to hear LOL.

i need a fmic for summer heat. this one fits the bill. thx forbthe reviews and confidance guys!

Great product. I bought the FMIC and it looks top quality. Welds looked good....fit perfectly. Seems to be doing a great job! Well chuffed with the turn around time and price!

I just noticed these are out of stock online. [mecry] Any chance that they'll be back in stock by around, oh say.. February 24th? I really want to step up from my Stage 1 tune to Stage 3, and an intercooler is the only thing I need to do so. [burnout]

Depo Racing Intercoolers are on some of the Fastest Evo X, Focus ST and Genesis Turbo’s made. Now I have made a beast of an intercooler for the Ford Fiesta ST.

– 28” x 6” x 3” Bar and Plate Core

– Cast tank ends
– Rolled pipe ends
– Aluminum Bar and plate Construction

– Mounting Hardware Included
– Pressure checked at 45 psi
– 100%+ more flow space then stock
– 2.5″ inlet / 2.5″ outlet

When I enter a new Market like the Evo, Focus, Gencoupe, WRX before the fiesta, I get flooded with the same question over and over, why is it so much less then the other guys. Mainly I don't use dealers I only sell direct to you that's 20% right there. Then I don't have the overhead the other guys do. Third mine are made from cheaper labor. And lastly I'm not greedy and pump up prices and gouge when a car is new to the market only to lower the price when competitors come in. My intercoolers View attachment 9403 have always performed as good or better then the big brands and are on some of the fasted Evo X and Focus St built. This intercooler was made to be the best, not the best at this price. thanks.

The actual install of the intercooler is fast and easy, just like every other car its the prep removing the front nose. Take your time and pretty much any one can do this.

http://www.deporacing.us/shop/ford/2013-ford-fiesta-st-3-intercooler-upgrade/
Depo Team,

If I send you a factory intercooler from another ecoboost platform would you be willing to build a solution?

Dusty

Based

I ordered mine last night can't wait to get it installed!

Based

Do we get any type of shipping confirmation? I'm just curious when mine will be in