Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PumaSpeed X-47 Hybrid Turbo Thread

How many have purchased / installed / tuned the x-47 Hybrid Turbo?

• X-47 Purchased

Votes: 53 75.7%
  • X-47 Installed

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • X-47 Tuned

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • X-47 Dyno / V-Dyno Results

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters
X47 availability

Due to huge demand for the X47 Pumaspeed have invested heavily in 20 extra core for the X47 program.

These core are all NEW FORD units
Yes 20 BRAND NEW FORD OE TURBOS

PANDA HAS SECURED 5 of the 20 as of today.

We normally rotate the used stock core but as so many of you have purchased these outright its wiped us out.

So if you think a BRAND NEW NEVER USED turbo may be the clincher for you either contact Panda ,Strat or any other dealers or click the extra drop down box on the Pumaspeed X47 page to grab one.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
[MENTION=6662]Pumaspeed[/MENTION]
Does this mean you won't be refunding cores anymore? I'd like to send mine back to you when the time comes.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

[MENTION=6662]Pumaspeed[/MENTION]
Does this mean you won't be refunding cores anymore? I'd like to send mine back to you when the time comes.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
They'll still refund your core. They badly need cores to turn into X-47s, that's why they've resorted to buying new turbos from Ford. They'd much rather have your cores, as it's cheaper for them.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
They'll still refund your core. They badly need cores to turn into X-47s, that's why they've resorted to buying new turbos from Ford. They'd much rather have your cores, as it's cheaper for them.
Why don't you just let them answer lol

Sent from my CIA monitored device

Absolutly right
Cores are like gold, turn around time from the USA guys is measured in months not days and most are selecting to retain the core for that just in case or can't be bothered shipping it reason.

Either way we can't let the home team down so hence the new OE core purchase.

Business as usual boys

Btw the X Series range is expanding

All ford ecoboosts are now covered. 1.0 1.6 2.0 and 2.3

Plus some VW and Audi units
Golf MK6 for instance does 420 bhp

Don't keep that info to yourself !!

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #566
X47 availability

Due to huge demand for the X47 Pumaspeed have invested heavily in 20 extra core for the X47 program.

These core are all NEW FORD units
Yes 20 BRAND NEW FORD OE TURBOS

PANDA HAS SECURED 5 of the 20 as of today.

We normally rotate the used stock core but as so many of you have purchased these outright its wiped us out.

So if you think a BRAND NEW NEVER USED turbo may be the clincher for you either contact Panda ,Strat or any other dealers or click the extra drop down box on the Pumaspeed X47 page to grab one.
Absolutly right
Cores are like gold, turn around time from the USA guys is measured in months not days and most are selecting to retain the core for that just in case or can't be bothered shipping it reason.

Business as usual boys

Keep up the great work there! [thumb]

----------------------------------------------------------------

For the rest of you folks...let me know if I need to update the poll....Its showing 25 units purchased and only 6 installed so far [scratch]

Absolutly right

Business as usual boys

Wait turbo upgrades for the 1.0 lol

That's freaking awesome!!

[MENTION=1333]BoostBumps[/MENTION] please change my vote to Tuned. There's a few of us sending cores back shortly so hopefully that helps out a bit!

LILIKE16ST

Accessport isn't available on our cars, otherwise Il be all over it[mad]
Wow really? I was under the impression that the accessport could be had for euro cars and Aussie cars etc. learn something new every day. I have a livernois Motorsport tune and it's killer and they do not use the accessport unfortunately they use their own device that looks like it's straight out of the 90s but the tune is one hell of a tune for a 93 octane e tune. Drivability is perfect and power is very respectable cars is powerful for the mods I have I hope to have it dynoed this weekend if all goes well and I also plan to get to the quarter mile track in the very near future so we shall see. I think livernois will tune cars from overseas but don't quote me on that

Wow really? I was under the impression that the accessport could be had for euro cars and Aussie cars etc. learn something new every day. I have a livernois Motorsport tune and it's killer and they do not use the accessport unfortunately they use their own device that looks like it's straight out of the 90s but the tune is one hell of a tune for a 93 octane e tune. Drivability is perfect and power is very respectable cars is powerful for the mods I have I hope to have it dynoed this weekend if all goes well and I also plan to get to the quarter mile track in the very near future so we shall see. I think livernois will tune cars from overseas but don't quote me on that
Yeah man it sucks, I had a Mazdaspeed 3 before this with Accessport and Freektune e tune and it was an animal!
Aww yeah sweet mate, Il have a look into that for sure and ask to see if they can etune our vehicles. Thanks for the info bro!

Rslo

Well I'm still in the process of tuning mine. Currently at 44% WGDC. Did a 3rd gear pull today. Peaked at 19.7 psi @ 3030 rpm fell off a little bit to 17.2 psi @ 6850. Car seems to pull real good. Have the knock advance clipped to only 2 degrees and the run had no knock and was adding the additional 2 degrees the whole run. At 17.2/6850 rpm I had 29 lbm/min of MAF and 8.5 degrees of timing and a AFR of 11.76. The thing that is bothering me a little is putting that run in Vdyno it spit out that I'm only at 215hp. Actually spits at same power at 12psi. I have double checked the gear ratios and setup and seems to be correct. Car definitely feels like a new animal so who knows. You other guys that are tuned what kind of timing, PSI, and MAF are you seeing up top on pump gas? Thanks!

Even feel free to check out some of my data.

http://www.datazap.me/u/rslo

Here is the dyno readouts the before dyno is from a year ago but similar conditions and on the same dyno. This was with a decat 3 inch turbo back exhaust, intake and stage 2 intercooler from r-sport. Power readout is at the wheels
Before

After

Installed.my x47 2 weeks ago and now tuned on e30. Dyno'd on Monday and did 297hp and 315lbs of torque to the wheels. Best bang for the buck. My buddy Dyno'd his x37 and I made about 10 more hp and torque than him with comparable mods and fuel/tune. I'll post our dyno sheet later.

X47 turbo on 93 with full bolt ons and I am not done with the tune yet. The 215 street tires are really holding it back.

R/t .178
60' 2.273
330' 6.008
1/8 9.014
Mph 83.25
1000 11.572
1/4 13.740
Mph 104.02