Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Gauging interest: M factory updated CV axle shafts.

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #101
1) This is a GI thread (i.e General Interest), NOT a Group Buy thread
2) We have not received deposits from anyone because this is a GI thread (i.e General Interest), NOT a Group Buy thread
3) We will not spend our money (no matter if we have enough money or not) to make these axles if there is not enough interest, hence why this GI thread was created
4) This GI thread was not created by ourselves, but by the original poster (i.e the person who you just replied to)
Thank you for chiming in. I basically just said the same thing. I really hope nobody thought deposits were taken. The title of the thread even says gauging interest not pre order.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This car has not been tracked nor is it going to be soon. Is there anything a street go kart will gain from one of these axle shafts? I previously thought the transmission was the Achilles heel of this platform. And with this thread being asleep for a while I thought you were in conjunction working on a gearbox solution too. Which I would be interested in were one to be advertised similarly. I guess what I'm asking is why would people want this? Honest question

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #103
This car has not been tracked nor is it going to be soon. Is there anything a street go kart will gain from one of these axle shafts? I previously thought the transmission was the Achilles heel of this platform. And with this thread being asleep for a while I thought you were in conjunction working on a gearbox solution too. Which I would be interested in were one to be advertised similarly. I guess what I'm asking is why would people want this? Honest question
Basically these are for people who track their cars and drive them hard. I've broken axles on both track and street launches with this car. I Personally feel these are a must have for anyone stage 3 and beyond who plans to track or even drive their car hard for that matter. I've heard of people breaking stock axles with even stage 1 cars when launching at the track.

I hope this answers your question. I'm a horrible salesman lol

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #104
Updated the OP.

I also took everyone's names off of the interested members list. All that are interested please sound off so we can make this happen.

I’m interested. I just installed my MFactory LSD and I wanna finish off my set up. Quality was great and the pricing was even better.

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #106
I’m interested. I just installed my MFactory LSD and I wanna finish off my set up. Quality was great and the pricing was even better.
Perfect! I'll add you to the OP as interested. I have the M-factory differential as well. It is a super nice piece (especially for the price point)

Last edited:
OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #107
Bump. I'm tired of breaking axles let's make this happen.

I haven’t broken an axle yet but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was in my future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #109
I haven’t broken an axle yet but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was in my future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
After a couple launches on sticky tires you will understand my pain lol

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #111
How many more people are needed?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
We need 8 more at this point. I really don't understand why more people are not interested. This is a very worthwhile upgrade for anyone trying to push high hp and be able to drive their car hard.

perfblue 15,
i had to learn the hard way again.i have now gone through two yes two drivers side axles from the company gator axles. we really need mfactory to step up and provide us with the product.yes i am in again lol.come on guys if you push this car hard you are going to need them.

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #113
perfblue 15,
i had to learn the hard way again.i have now gone through two yes two drivers side axles from the company gator axles. we really need mfactory to step up and provide us with the product.yes i am in again lol.come on guys if you push this car hard you are going to need them.
Wow that really sucks. I have been there with different products in the past. I'll add you to the list!

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #114
Bumpppp race season is almost here.

[MENTION=4033]Ish[/MENTION] i know we texted about this are you still interested ? Your gonna need some strong axles to dig race me lol.

Ish

Bumpppp race season is almost here.

[MENTION=4033]Ish[/MENTION] i know we texted about this are you still interested ? Your gonna need some strong axles to dig race me lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U
Get me on the list dude, I'm interested!

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #116
Get me on the list dude, I'm interested!
Perfect. I'll add you!

Info in the first post is updated. My spare axles are in Mfactories hands. So, once we have enough people ready to go there will be no delay in making this happen.