Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pumaspeed G25-550 turbo kit (reverse rotation) intro/review

We won't be doing a recirculated wastegate for the kit, however the X57RS bolt on turbo upgrade will be capable of 415~ whp while spooling at 3,400 RPM. The 1st iteration x57R (Non RS - smaller turbine) produced 364 whp on UK petrol 99 RON which is equivalent of 95 octane so I would expect 400whp on ethanol. It's a product coming out in a month or so. Priced under $2k
When is this kit going to be available? I don't see it on the Pumaspeed Website or any other info on it. Thanks

pwnall1337

Vendor
I was actually asking about the X57RS Turbo kit you had mentioned. I'm unable to find anymore info anywhere else including Pumaspeed. Thanks
I just talked to Tony today and the X57RS will not be released for retail until it's been tested on my car with dyno results so there will be no details on it until mid January.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
very curious on how much thinner the housings now are on this 57.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
What do you mean thinner? They are a custom casting from the ground up.
well from the x37 to the x47 to the x47R... if it's not a hybrid then they should switch up the naming convention.

pwnall1337

Vendor
well from the x37 to the x47 to the x47R... if it's not a hybrid then they should switch up the naming convention.

The X series of turbos are a name for Pumaspeed's turbo lineup. It's just a naming convention, but doesn't mean the turbo is a hybrid :)

Not yet, gonna be a few more weeks. Prototype turbo is assembled, tony needs to test fit it before he sends it to me to ensure It installs on my car with no issue.
Any updates?

I'm particularly interested in how well the driveline and motor hold up.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Any updates?

I'm particularly interested in how well the driveline and motor hold up.
Swampgas .....Jeff's buddy has this turbo setup installed. There are some videos on youtube about it. So far so good!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Ford Community Posts