Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MFactory Helical LSD's - Lifetime Warranty!

Trader history for MFactory (0)

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
DAMN, never read this until now, killer price, quality seems to be outstanding.....

I have the Quaife, plenty of power, jumped curbs at the track so one to 3 wheels off the ground and never once uncoupled, no issues that clutch LDS's can have locking and unlocking and unsettling the car...

I have had other diffs like this and never questioned their performance, always good.

The braking technique can help peg leg diffs as well, used it many times over the decades.

I will check out this brand of diff the next time I need one:)

OP
MFactory
Thread Starter #126
We still have LSD's in stock, at the special forum pricing.

If you wish to order, please PM me your email/PayPal and I can send you over a payment link

thanks!

Here to register the 1st complaint about the diff. My main autocross competitor "really hate(s) that f'n diff". I'm quite happy with it though :)

PM sent, not sure if there is still availability at group buy pricing but very interested!

VirtualRonin

Active Military
I installed my MFactory LSD last weekend and had an opportunity to really test it out on track yesterday in Austin, TX for time attack event. I'm very impressed with it, especially out of a turn to a straight-away where I want to really get on the gas. Normally, with the stock open diff, I would expect a ton of wheel spin from the unloaded wheel while the car is exiting the turn but not anymore. The car just gripped and pulled, it was awesome! This was definitely one of the best mods I've done. Thank you MFactory for making this an affordable upgrade. Here's the track I ran on yesterday, it was a lot of fun.