Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Black sale is on!!!!

Trader history for Piercemotorsports (0)

Black Friday Savings starts at 12:00AM Friday morning!!! Save up to 35% off Piercemotorsports select Branded Products!!! Save over $200 off Clutch and Flywheel Kits! Lowest prices of the year on Magnaflow Catback exhaust systems and PIERCEMOTORSPORTS DOWNPIPES! Save $$$ off all Piercemotorsports suspension packages and prices to low to print off Piercemotorsports Torsion Bars! Lowest prices of the year on KSPORT Coilovers and many more!!!

Free Shipping now storewide in the US!!!

Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY good through Cyber Monday!

www.piercemotorsport.com

Bluedrank

These are some seriously good deals on the various pierce braces if anyone is in the market for them.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
If I order the RACE suspension package, should I add the trunk brace? Is there benefit or is it unnecessary with what’s included in the RACE kit?

EDIT: My car is tracked frequently.

Bluedrank

I've got a question too. How involved is the upper strut bar install? Do you have a set of instructions that I could check out?

I went to checkout and shipping was being applied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Ordered the Track package + front tow hook.. Great Deal! Shipping was free (one of the last steps allows you to select free shipping)

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Wished I would've saw this earlier .....can I still get pricing on a front strut tower bar? If not I'll understand!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I take it that this (as well as it's TB counterpart) will work with EVERYTHING eliminated from the hatch area, including the metal seat brackets, correct?
(Or does it need the brackets as 'spacers' or such?)

Woods247

2000 Post Club
It’s pretty clear these guys aren’t actively watching this thread.

OP
P
Thread Starter #12
It’s pretty clear these guys aren’t actively watching this thread.
Sorry guys!!! I wasn't getting the email notifications to my inbox and one of our members just emailed me! Let's see-yes I'll help out with the discount if you missed the sale---the trunk brace is easy and there's detailed info here on the forum/write up by a member---strut brace is easy as well-someone did a write up and actually removed the headlights which isn't necessary at all-install is less than a half hour. Trunk brace would be a benefit on a track car-it ties the upper coilbuckets together which carry quite a bit of load since the springs/shocks are separate units. Shipping is free on orders over $100 and several hundred folks took advantage of it---we built inventory almost 20 deep on our best selling products and sold out of torsion bars and 2 points by Saturday! PM if you have any questions/need to make a purchase and missed the BF sale and we'll get you sorted-thanks again!

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Sorry guys!!! I wasn't getting the email notifications to my inbox and one of our members just emailed me! Let's see-yes I'll help out with the discount if you missed the sale---the trunk brace is easy and there's detailed info here on the forum/write up by a member---strut brace is easy as well-someone did a write up and actually removed the headlights which isn't necessary at all-install is less than a half hour. Trunk brace would be a benefit on a track car-it ties the upper coilbuckets together which carry quite a bit of load since the springs/shocks are separate units. Shipping is free on orders over $100 and several hundred folks took advantage of it---we built inventory almost 20 deep on our best selling products and sold out of torsion bars and 2 points by Saturday! PM if you have any questions/need to make a purchase and missed the BF sale and we'll get you sorted-thanks again!
PM’d!

+1, lets get this party started, waiting with cash in hand. If you're taking requests I'll take a killer package deal on the 6 point front brace + rear beam brace.

OP
P
Thread Starter #20
That's correct sir, not for about 3 years---we do however ship braces raw/uncoated if you want to have them color matched-many do! Just leave a note in the notes section.