Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mexico City - 2016 FiST Kona Blue

Hi folks,

New member here, I'm from Mexico City, so whatever you need please let me know. As soon as I get more pics, will sending them, for now there are some pics from the car when I did the test drive with the dealer, last ones are a trip near from the city in a place called "La Marqueza" with friends.

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

Regards from Mexico too

Hello!

I'm from Zacatecas, Mex and living in Toluca, Mex, I had my FiST for a year now but I just joined this forum, looking for the Sync 3 update.

Regards and happy new year everybody!

P.S. The dirty one is from an uphill on Toluca's volcano, Xinantecatl, you can arrive almost at the crater by car.

WhatsApp Image 2017-12-30 at 20.55.31.jpeg

Attachments

OP
Roteisberg
Thread Starter #13
Hello!

I'm from Zacatecas, Mex and living in Toluca, Mex, I had my FiST for a year now but I just joined this forum, looking for the Sync 3 update.

Regards and happy new year everybody!

P.S. The dirty one is from an uphill on Toluca's volcano, Xinantecatl, you can arrive almost at the crater by car.

View attachment 16591
Welcome to the forum, lets see if we can have a meeting in CDMX

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

OP
Roteisberg
Thread Starter #19
Let's organize a track day for fiesta st owners in Mexico

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
It's about $5,000 USD to rent the speedway and you need at least register 25 cars ;-)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk