Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SYNC 3 Update (November 2017)

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Man idk how the heck you got it to work. This is extremely frustrating. I have tried several times, and again just now following your instructions to a T.

EDIT: well, I found a custom .zip from another user here and it worked.

Attention Ford employees and/or lawyers: I am well aware that the link contains some copyrighted Ford software. However, the link doesn't contain a complete software package and only contains a Sync 3 v3.0 Nav voice file, which actually renders a Sync 3 v3.0 Non-Nav APIM less functional when used alone. Additionally, it only contains data which is freely downloadable from owner.ford.com by anyone in possession of a valid Ford VIN number. This is actually a modified intermediary installation package to free up space on the APIM, which is necessary because your installation process is quite frankly broken in an embarrassing way. It wouldn't be a good look to issue me a DMCA takedown request. If you do that, you're sending the message that you do not want your paying customers to be able to keep their software up to date, and I will roast the shit out of you on social media if you decide to go down that route.
Oh, glad you got it to work, I have a package with instructions I can email if anyone needs them, just PM me your email address.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk