Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

OEM Gray Wheelset with center caps.

Trader history for weazsel (1)

SOLDSOLDSOLD

Hey guys,

Up for sale are 4 OEM gray wheels with center caps.

I just bought these from kc135_flyer a couple weeks ago.

Two are in perfect shape, two need a little refinishing if you wanted to. Wheelfixit, a company by me says it will be $100 to fix the shipping damage paint chips. Wheel is not bent, just small cosmetic issue.

I planned on putting a set of winter tires on these but I bought a set with tires already installed from another member on this forum so I don't need these.

$275 plus shipping to you. (I paid $310 shipped so I'm already taking a loss.)

I'm on Long Island in Suffolk County for local pickup. I can meet in NYC for any people that live in the tri-state area.

You can PM me here or text me at.

Thanks!

Mike

Last edited:

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Bump.
What did you end up with for your winter set?

OP
weazsel
Thread Starter #3
Bump.
What did you end up with for your winter set?
I got a set of OEM black wheels (which I wanted anyway) with the OEM Michelin Sport AS3 tires with only 800 miles on them. Admittedly not the best setup for snow but it will work for 3 months out of the year. Here's to a mild winter hopefully!

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
I got a set of OEM black wheels (which I wanted anyway) with the OEM Michelin Sport AS3 tires with only 800 miles on them. Admittedly not the best setup for snow but it will work for 3 months out of the year. Here's to a mild winter hopefully!
Oh, those are a nice set. A bit pricey, but came with everything and mint condition.

Yeah, I hear the mich AS3 are a challenge in the snow and ice. I went with a 15" winter set up myself, which I'm starting to think is overkill. Too soft for my tastes. I think for our area (nyc/long island), a 16" winter set up might be best.

These wheels are a good deal, good luck with the sale.