Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

BLACKFRIDAY 2018 Is On!!!

Trader history for Piercemotorsports (0)

Black Friday Savings starts NOW!!! We've heavily discounted some of our best selling products and with the coupon code below you can save up to 65% off Piercemotorsports select Branded Products!!! Save over $200 off Clutch and Flywheel Kits! Lowest prices of the year on PIERCEMOTORSPORTS Bracing and DOWNPIPES! Save $$$ off all Piercemotorsports suspension packages and prices to low to print off the #1 Selling Piercemotorsports Torsion Bars! We'll be adding products and special codes all weekend long so look for our emails and check Facebook and Instagram for updates!

Enter Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY at checkout-good through Cyber Monday!

images.png

OP
P
Thread Starter #4
Odd guys-it's showing fine here and we're processing orders like crazy-we have an SSL Certificate-maybe a traffic thing with Black Friday-maybe try from another device/computer when it's convenient-sale goes through Monday although we're depleting inventory PDQ-60 orders this morning already...

No problem with site security just now: Windows 10, Microsoft Edge browser.

Great prices! Thanks!

I had to make the purchase from my phone as i did a similar thing to me on my work PC. Went through just fine on my phone. Even got a confirmation a few hours later!

OP
P
Thread Starter #13
Site is also coming up as not secure for me, but I ordered anyway using PayPal. Paypal portal is secure regardless of pierce's site.

If you can't get it tonight from another device-PM me your phone number and I'll give you a call tomorrow-I'm traveling at the moment.
I figured out the problem. Company have some ad filtering proxy running at the edge preventing some issues w/ your shopping cart vendor.

Just ordered. Looking forward to it! Thank you!

Bluedrank

Just so you're aware, you need to swap out to a new SSL cert immediately. Your current SSL cert is issued by Symantec and is considered a depreciated cert. New versions of chrome and Firefox will show an error message that your site is unsafe because it's been signed by a company whose certs are no longer trusted. This problem won't go away, it will only get worse

The reason you're seeing it fine on your end is because you're not running a version of a browser that displays that error yet. Chrome beta desktop and mobile branch does, not sure about chrome stable branch.

Speaking as a developer, this is a huge issue for your business. You may already be feeling the SEO effects of this issue with Google sending less traffic to your site. Soon, maybe within 6 months, almost of your customers will see a warning that your site isn't trusted and may be hijacked. This is a problem that must be solved since chrome and firefox actually warns visitors that your site cannot be trusted and turns them away.

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=www.piercemotorsport.com&latest

Well thats awesome, my order went through but now I'm concerned about the transaction... wonderful [:(!]

Just so you're aware, you need to swap out to a new SSL cert immediately. Your current SSL cert is issued by Symantec and is considered a depreciated cert. New versions of chrome and Firefox will show an error message that your site is unsafe because it's been signed by a company whose certs are no longer trusted. This problem won't go away, it will only get worse

The reason you're seeing it fine on your end is because you're not running a version of a browser that displays that error yet. Chrome beta desktop and mobile branch does, not sure about chrome stable branch.

Speaking as a developer, this is a huge issue for your business. You may already be feeling the SEO effects of this issue with Google sending less traffic to your site. Soon, maybe within 6 months, almost of your customers will see a warning that your site isn't trusted and may be hijacked. This is a problem that must be solved since chrome and firefox actually warns visitors that your site cannot be trusted and turns them away.

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=www.piercemotorsport.com&latest

Bluedrank

Well thats awesome, my order went through but now I'm concerned about the transaction... wonderful [:(!]
There's very little reason to worry tbh. They weren't hacked, they are just running a SSL certificate that is no longer trusted. I mean, they were using a pretty outdated and insecure encryption type for their SSL cert as well, but the likelihood that a bad-actor is trying to decrypt their web traffic (or yours) is very slim right now. Your transaction is probably 99.9999% safe. I would be way more worried about swiping my card at the gas station than I would be buying stuff online, and that's coming from a computer security expert.

Last edited:
OP
P
Thread Starter #19
Guy's the SSL was renewed in October and then again today with a better version when several folks expressed concern-we've processed hundreds of transaction's over the sale/a short period of time without issue-nothing to worry about.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Guy's the SSL was renewed in October and then again today with a better version when several folks expressed concern-we've processed hundreds of transaction's over the sale/a short period of time without issue-nothing to worry about.
It was because a bunch of browsers deprecated TLS 1.0 support