Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Downpipe 304SS $179.99 - High Flow Cat $279.99

Depo Racing

Depo Racing Fiesta ST Downpipes. If the Depo name is new to you please visit the Focus ST forums, I make great parts and fair prices and I have a good following, I see a lot of the same vendors from the focus forums here also.

In stock cars, the stock catalytic converter is the primary choking point to make power with a turbo. In order for the turbo to spool fast and compress the air for the engine, the exhaust needs to escape freely. If the exhaust gets restricted from the stock Cat , the turbo stops moving efficiently.

a. 3″ 304 Stainless Steel

b. Free flowing really makes the stock turbo wake up

c. Bolts up to stock or aftermarket exhaust

d Gaskets and bolts included

2 Versions

1. HFC Free flowing 100 cel metal substrate Hi Flow Cat + cuts out gas smell $279.99

2. Testpipe straight thru design $179.99

– Buy here: http://www.deporacing.us

Attachments

OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Thread Starter #4
thanks, Yeah its a great pipe, I sell a lot of focus st downpipes and now I'm putting more time into the Fiesta. I have little overhead and I only sell direct, no dealers, this enables me to chop at least 30% off the other guys. Intercooler kit coming, price is going to be really good.

I would like to Thank Tim over at Depo racing for the excellent customer service and the super quick shipping. Replied quick to emails and answered all my questions. Going to do a little write up and review after my Dad and i get this installed.

Attachments

TempeST

I have had my DEPO Racing cat-less DP on for over 6 months now. I don't have any pictures or anything unfortunately, but I can say this was a perfect fitment bolt on, and I definitely could tell the difference in the sound of my car. it did get a little louder. which is exactly what I was going for. It mated up perfectly to my COBB cat back.

This product cant be beaten for the price.

with the catless, unless you have an accessport or tune, you will get a CEL. you can purchase an o2 fouler for $7 or less. you will only need one for the lower o2 sensor. but if you have an accessport this can be cleared. I have no complaints about this product and it is great quality for the price. Thanks for offering such a great price! video attached! I tried hitting all different types of throttle input in the video. so hopefully you get a good sense of how it sounds. sorry for it being so long.

[video=youtube;WSz2SAhF6Q4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSz2SAhF6Q4[/video]

Will be getting one to complete stage 3 setup once the wife says I can spend more money.

I really like the way that sounds awesome.
Thanks

It's catted and DAMN it's loud. It does sound cool tho. Like the hat.
Yeah, this is only a 100 cell cat so its pretty free flowing, plus I have the mbrp exhaust which is one of the louder exhausts available. Over all I like it.

Update for my original post. Little review and some pointers on install.

First thing i would like to say is the Depo Catless downpipe is a great value and bang for the buck. Fit and finish was perfect. I am running it with the stock cat back and the noise level is only slightly louder then before.

Some pointers for those that take on the install. I would say it is a must to chase the treads on the bolts and the threads in the turbo. Also i took the cat out from the bottom. Went pretty easy just take your time and walk it out by twisting and turning.

Overall I'm very happy and would highly recommend this DP.

Attachments

Another happy catless dp user here. Love the way it sounds with my mbrp exhaust.

@ Depo - when will the intercooler be ready? Expected price range? Trying to get an idea on how much for both catless DP and intercooler. Nice DP and pricing BTW.