Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Nominations: Fiesta of The Month - April 2017

Hands down the best fiesta st on any streets. Period!
Wrong, the individual that goes by the name [MENTION=1582]DloST[/MENTION], who coincidentally wrote this message above, owns the best Fiesta ST on the streets. I'm also under the impression there's going to be some dramatic changes in store for that particular Fiesta ST. So being able to claim the title "best fiesta on any street", is a label that I will never own (my car is just aight anyway). That's life...

You're too kind @Hijinx! She's looking pretty decent, and she moves ok, but nowhere near epic! You're too generous. I have a long way to go with this car (I don't feel 1/2 way there). I wish I had the dough to go ape shit on the turbo upgrade, and get what you guys have to offer. Deadhook kills it

You're awesome Sticky! I appreciate you joining the contest. Nice ride too. Seeing your car makes me 2nd guess getting black. If you follow my IG account (@thewheelwolf), you'd know how fond I am of Silver, and Fiesta ST's! I'm all Bout it! If you want carbon fiber fender flares message me. I need a well built silver Fiesta who wants to do fender flares... carbon fiber everything

My nomination for my self so that the competition my go on!

http://imgur.com/Gnwjn1I

http://imgur.com/hg8E4Qn

http://imgur.com/gLVJ4Y3

p.s. [MENTION=5532]FiestaDelDiablo[/MENTION] I love all your carbon fiber mods. I plan on doing the same only difference is I'll be ingot silver instead of carbon fiber ;)

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
You're too kind @Hijinx! She's looking pretty decent, and she moves ok, but nowhere near epic! You're too generous. I have a long way to go with this car (I don't feel 1/2 way there). I wish I had the dough to go ape shit on the turbo upgrade, and get what you guys have to offer. Deadhook kills it
If I were really into exterior mods, your car would be goals for me lol. Drop me a PM some time. No charge for talking lol.

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
I was going to enter the next month that opened up but I know that I don't have a chance this time around.

I was going to enter the next month that opened up but I know that I don't have a chance this time around.
I thought the same but I'm not gonna let this month die due to requirements for the contest. Plus it's about time I showed some progress.

Thanks a lot! You've got me thinking about fender flares after seeing photos of your car!

PM me! I have fender flares that will be ready for distribution soon. I'd love to get a set on that ride of yours. A murdered out, flared out Fiesta like yours... That car would be absolute evil incarnate!!!

Thanks a lot! You've got me thinking about fender flares after seeing photos of your car!