Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

V2 Coming Soon!

Trader history for Jason@dizzytuning (0)

Fiesta Flash Tune V2 Updates!!!

I have been working very hard over the last few months to get an updated Flash Tune released for you Fiesta guys. My main concern was to address the part-throttle surging that some of my customers have experienced. I have also made refinements to timing control strategy, load/torque targeting and a slew of other things. I also figured if I was going to release another version, I might as well offer you guys more features! And like all other features/options offered by Dizzy Tuning, they are no charge to add, edit or remove.

Current options:

Desired Idle RPM – Perfect for eliminating NVH, caused by aftermarket engine mounts

Desired LC Setting – Launch Control Setting for race use

Desired FFS setting – Flat Foot Shift setting for race use

Shift Assist (rev hang) On/Off – with custom settings for smooth shifts

Upshift Indicator Light On/Off – get rid of that pesky arrow light in the dash

Free datalog review is still included

V2 options being added:

Economy slot added – lower boost, fueling and timing changes for fuel economy, with map switching on the fly

Additional Anti-theft map – A temporary map that can be flashed to your vehicle, rendering it immobile

Automatic Traction Control On/Off – No need to turn it on every key cycle

Automatic Traction Control Mode Selection – No need to select this every key cycle

The Flash Tune will still be priced at $75, and you will get all the above options, at no additional charge!
Keep a look out for this being released by the end of the month!

OP
J
Thread Starter #9
Cool I will be down for the upgrade. Is that $40 a file? Or for all. For instance I have 3 e30 files(on regular and two pop versions l) and one 91 octane.
Hey bud! It will be $40 for each fuel type, and then the DizzyPop option would have to be repurchased for whichever fuel type you wanted. So for example a 93 and e30 upgrade would be $80, and then $20 for one DizzyPop option.

I am very interested in this. I just installed my Whoosh Motorsports FMIC and Mishimoto IC piping bringing me to Stage 2. I had been running the Modern Automotive Performance Stage 1 93 oct flash tune. I flashed the Cobb OTS stage 2 93 oct tune but it almost seems slower now on the butt dyno. Might flash back to the MAP stage 1 tune for now.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I am very interested in this. I just installed my Whoosh Motorsports FMIC and Mishimoto IC piping bringing me to Stage 2. I had been running the Modern Automotive Performance Stage 1 93 oct flash tune. I flashed the Cobb OTS stage 2 93 oct tune but it almost seems slower now on the butt dyno. Might flash back to the MAP stage 1 tune for now.
Just about any real tune will beat a Cobb stage THREE OTS tune... Put it this way, stages are just Cobb's marketing thing anyway, all that really matters is if you have an upgraded IC then a tuner can go a little more aggressive knowing you will get your get your charge air cooled without hitting knock/limp or whatever... So that said, my tune from another vendor is set for 26 PSI, which is right at the very edge of safe, I think Jason here tunes for a 25 PSI target, but Cobb, stage THREE has only a 21.5 PSI target, LOL... Of course there is more to it than just boost, but heck yeah your MAP tune is gonna be way better and Jason's new tune will really shine! :)

I appreciate Cobb for cracking the ECU's/creating the AP's and some quality bolt on's, but they are just completely far too safe and paranoid to really tune right for power!

Any thoughts on the effect of the tune on the rev-hang? Slow shifting is honestly one of my the things that bugs me the most and I’m not sure how much of a difference the tune can make. I’d get a tune just to speed up the shifts

OP
J
Thread Starter #13
Any thoughts on the effect of the tune on the rev-hang? Slow shifting is honestly one of my the things that bugs me the most and I’m not sure how much of a difference the tune can make. I’d get a tune just to speed up the shifts
Have you tried my tune, with custom rev hang settings?
Shorter hang makes for smooth shifts, imo.

MAP stg1 is a beast! I ran it once upon a time, before I sold my 1st AP.....