Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Went outside to check the air filter that was on the car and found out that the previous owner put on a Cobb Filter. Makes sense how I could hear the turbo spool pretty decent. Nice little surprise.

Went outside to check the air filter that was on the car and found out that the previous owner put on a Cobb Filter. Makes sense how I could hear the turbo spool pretty decent. Nice little surprise.
You sir, are smarter than I. I bought my car used. First purchase was a Cobb filter. I go to install it, and bam! Prior owner had one already.

After leaving an aftermarket PCM tune on my old Turbo SS Cobalt, I've made it a habit to check things :). The cover being bolted down with torx screws was definetely a new experience.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
LT, I am a big fan of 16's and 15's but your setup looks damn fine I have to say[thumb]

Just enough stretch to maximize the grip/feedback, plenty of tire on the ground, nice flush amount, good choice!

LT Berzerker

LT, I am a big fan of 16's and 15's but your setup looks damn fine I have to say[thumb]

Just enough stretch to maximize the grip/feedback, plenty of tire on the ground, nice flush amount, good choice!
Thanks raam, I appreciate that :) try to post up decent pics to that people have some reference as to options available when looking to go aftermarket... Share the wealth is why we're all on here :)

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
The best part of this community is sharing what we learn.

I do admit I am a bit biased far more towards performance over anything else but I love a tastefully done car even if some is just to enhance the looks, as long as it does not detract from performance to much that is:)

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Installed my Damond OCC. Not to hard unless you don't have a 10mm wrench. I had all my tools except that......pretty straight forward install. With everything there are suprises. Curious to see how much oil is actually passing through the system.

Chris G

Reinstalled my Mishimoto OCC with new connectors. Hopefully it won't leak of this time around. Also popped a Boomba symposer delete on. [emoji846]