Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Canadian Group Buy: Velossa Tech Design FiST, FoST & FoRS Big Mouth Intake And Diffuser Fins

Sorry about the delay buddy, wasn't near a PC over the New Years Holiday but back in the swing of things now. Sending out an email too as well as updating here, these should be in the country by the middle of the month. Thanks all for your patience, promise won't be much longer now!!
Hey RaptorRacing!
I'm in for a BigMount! Just wondering if you have one in spare with Black Body Color/Orange Flare Color?

Let me know!
Thanks!

-Seb-

OP
RaptorRacing

RaptorRacing

Vendor
Thread Starter #22
Hey RaptorRacing!
I'm in for a BigMount! Just wondering if you have one in spare with Black Body Color/Orange Flare Color?

Let me know!
Thanks!

-Seb-
Hey Seb;

sorry buddy we don't have any of those coming in but if you are serious I might be able to get one built for you prior to them shipping. Please email me ASAP if you're interested and I'll get you details (link in signature)

OP
RaptorRacing

RaptorRacing

Vendor
Thread Starter #24
Hey Gents;

Another update for you: the shipment has left Velossa Tech and is on the way to Buffalo. Depending on how long it takes to get there I will be picking these up from Buffalo on Monday or Tuesday. I will update you all when I have more news.

OP
RaptorRacing

RaptorRacing

Vendor
Thread Starter #25
Another update...unfortunately this one has some not awesome news. Went to Buffalo to pick these up today, starting January 2nd at the Peach Bridge US Customs requires an electronic manifest even if going through Customs empty (as I always do). So after a 2+hr drive through heavy rain and freezing rain they turned me back. Heading back on Friday...sorry for the delay guys.

OP
RaptorRacing

RaptorRacing

Vendor
Thread Starter #26
Ok...so everyone who paid for shipping you should have a tracking number as these shipped yesterday. Will make arrangements with the rest of the peeps to pick up their stuff...thanks everyone for your patience.