Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Intercooler $329.95 Shipped

Trader history for Depo Racing (0)

Keep in mind a intercooler just has to cool air without losing boost. This isn't really a precision piece. It does look like it's fairly well made.

The intercooler is good looking, initial testing at around 70f ambient show pretty good results on accessport. Installed easily. I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking to retain their stock crash bar.

LILIKE16ST

I stand corrected it is made in Taiwan however quality is top notch and the piece works great. Anything from stock turbos to hybrids are good to go with this intercooler. The only way I would go with another intercooler is if I were big turbo making 350whp or better in which case I would go with the DHM race. This is the largest Core stock fit intercooler and it's the cheapest one by far the best bang for the buck don't be one bit afraid to pull the trigger it puts in work.

OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Thread Starter #484
Giant, Trek ,specialized and many more big Companies bike frames are built in Taiwan , top of the line stuff, however they still cost a ton, hahaha , I dont use resellers.

I have no doubt it's good quality. I've have bikes made in Taiwan and all the TIG welds on my Specialized and Montague bikes are second to none. I was just curious as to whether your FMIC is actually the same as the Whoosh and MTC variants.

Giant, Trek ,specialized and many more big Companies bike frames are built in Taiwan , top of the line stuff, however they still cost a ton, hahaha , I dont use resellers.

LILIKE16ST

I have no doubt it's good quality. I've have bikes made in Taiwan and all the TIG welds on my Specialized and Montague bikes are second to none. I was just curious as to whether your FMIC is actually the same as the Whoosh and MTC variants.
I am not sure if they are the same I am sure they're similar. Those are nice too and good price but this one is the best price it's got the swoosh beat by 20 bux last i checked lol. However I think you can get the swoosh logo on theirs for no extra so if that is important to one maybe they should go for that one I think my big front mount looks just fine with no logo peeking through that lower grill (lower grill removed as well as the vertical slats). People have no doubt it's upgraded when they see it lol no need for a logo

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
I am not sure if they are the same I am sure they're similar. Those are nice too and good price but this one is the best price it's got the swoosh beat by 20 bux last i checked lol. However I think you can get the swoosh logo on theirs for no extra so if that is important to one maybe they should go for that one I think my big front mount looks just fine with no logo peeking through that lower grill (lower grill removed as well as the vertical slats). People have no doubt it's upgraded when they see it lol no need for a logo
Lmao, they're called Whoosh not swoosh haha!

Sent from my CIA monitored device

OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Thread Starter #489
Mine is not made by the same company as the others, I know that much. I have not ever held the other guys products in my hands so I have no idea about them. I know mine are made the way I want them, my thin gauge of fin material to release heat faster, the fin density internally and externally that i want, serrated fins the way I want them. These are things you would never notice or know about intercoolers, they all look the same,lol. Not so long ago some companies sold super cheap units that were hollow tubes in the inside,lol. heatsoak city. I use the Same quality as my Focus ST, Evo X etc. I like the clean look, I make all parts for performance, not really show in mind.

LILIKE16ST

Mine is not made by the same company as the others, I know that much. I have not ever held the other guys products in my hands so I have no idea about them. I know mine are made the way I want them, my thin gauge of fin material to release heat faster, the fin density internally and externally that i want, serrated fins the way I want them. These are things you would never notice or know about intercoolers, they all look the same,lol. Not so long ago some companies sold super cheap units that were hollow tubes in the inside,lol. heatsoak city. I use the Same quality as my Focus ST, Evo X etc. I like the clean look, I make all parts for performance, not really show in mind.
This is why I'm very happy I got your intercooler. Performance was number one on my mind and I know it is yours too. It looks pretty sweet with that lower grill delete I have as well lol.

The only thing that Whoosh has going for them is that you an get black for $10 more ($359) than their silver but there's no reviews on them anywhere and the Depot is tried and true so I know which one I'll be getting.

Question, is this intercooler all you really need to so a stage 2 Cobb tune? I do have the motor mount.
thoughts?