Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
You are correct sir...remember they can be aimed and aren't just turn in and done style.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
That's awesome. I did not know that about these. I will add this to my long list of things to get for my car LOL

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Do you love the LEDs as compared to halogens ? I can grab them from $98 right now which isn’t half bad lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like them way better than halogens...but that's just my personal opinion. But I like them alot.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Well today I just drove er to work, but got the email that my order for the 14/15 evap lines shipped from tasca, so once that comes in I'll be installing that and the new evap canister, and hopefully, fingers crossed, no more money light.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I'm working around the rear grid…...I didn't like the stock one,in honeycomb style but closed….it would have been better to create a grid like the front one…
Opened and glossy black paint[:)]

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I smelt coolant today and it looks like that lil return line towards the top of the tank is leaking a bit. Hopefully a replacement is cheap.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Nailed a pothole tonight that had the loudest stiffest bone-jarring THUD I've ever felt in this car. Sure enough, bubble in the sidewall. These tires have less than 5k on them and I already had to order a replacement. [:(!]
I feel for you. I had 500 miles on my first encounter with a small rock that took out a tire. Then another rock jumped out into the street, aimed for the sidewall, knowing exactly where to go and attacking the poor tire sidewall and killed another tire.

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Traded my recaros with 1600 miles on for some base seats........ imo ford screwed up
Making the recaros sit so high up. I could never find a happy spot. Alsways felt like driving a van or something way feet were etc.

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Today I changed the oil, looked great coming out with 8k miles on the old stuff.

Also switched my '17 over to the 14/15 evap lines.

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Money light fixed? What intake are you running?
No idea yet. Currently running the MAP intake. Was running their "fix" and I only popped the 144c light 2 or 3 times over 6-7k miles. But I've had a 0455/0456 code pop constantly since 1,000 miles. So figured I should try to narrow it down. I have a new canister to put in, and if that doesn't fix it I'm gonna have to deal with the dealer, which is gonna be really hard since I am "fbo".

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Traded my recaros with 1600 miles on for some base seats........ imo ford screwed up
Making the recaros sit so high up. I could never find a happy spot. Alsways felt like driving a van or something way feet were etc.
They sit that much higher than the base seats?!?

If so, then I am also glad that I opted for the base seats, and saved the $2K towards real aftermarket, heavily bolstered seating. [:)]

Plainrt

1000 Post Club

If so, then I am also glad that I opted for the base seats, and saved the $2K towards real aftermarket, heavily bolstered seating. [:)]

Couple inches higher I’d say. I really don’t get how people say car doesn’t feel sporty without recaros...... it doesn’t feel sporty when legs angle almost straight down etc. I owned morning first base fist for 3.5 years and never felt driving position was horrible. I got my new one with the recaros and actually hated driving the car because of how sat. Now I’m back in love with base seats. I have my Schroth harness for when need to be really held in.

Plainrt

1000 Post Club

Couple inches higher I’d say. I really don’t get how people say car doesn’t feel sporty without recaros...... it doesn’t feel sporty when legs angle almost straight down etc. I owned my first base fist for 3.5 years and never felt driving position was horrible. I got my new one with the recaros and actually hated driving the car because of how sat. Now I’m back in love with base seats. I have my Schroth harness for when need to be really held in.