Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

*New Product* Fiesta ST Pumaspeed Racing High Volume Fuel Supply Kit

Trader history for pwnall1337 (0)

pwnall1337

Vendor
Fiesta ST 180 Fuel Kit - over 420 bhp capable - Pumaspeed

Direct bolt on Parts
Pumaspeed Racing Exhaust Camshaft + Shim kit
New OE Ford Fuel Pump Supply Tappet

This ST180 High Flow Fuel Kit allows the 1.6 EcoBoost Engine to flow a larger volume of fuel into the fuel rail without additional load on the fuel pump.

The fuel system on the Fiesta ST180 has always been the limiting factor when trying to push the limits of any High Flowing Turbo charger.
Whether it be an X-47R / GTX / EFR or even the NEW X-57R this new simple bolt on fuel kit will supply around 20% more flow volume.
For over 350bhp we would suggest the use of the Pumaspeed uprated injector set which have proven over 420bhp on the X57R-400 Turbo.

Extensive testing has been done on vehicles since July 2018 with both the stock injectors and with the new Pumaspeed uprated injectors, all data-logs have shown perfectly balanced and flat fuel demand logging and supply with the specially calibrated MAXD OUT remapping.

This kit is a direct bolt on, it uses all OE type components for trouble free operation.
- Pumaspeed Racing Exhaust Camshaft + Shim kit.
- New OE Ford Fuel Pump Supply Tappet.
- Optional New OE Bosch Fuel Pump (highly recommended for ultimate performance)

The maximum fuel pressure the Ford stock ecoboost pump can create is around 180 Bar but at constant load over 165 bar on the camshaft tappet is too high, this leads to premature wear and eventual lack of fuel pressure and therefore power. MAXD OUT mapping will not run any mapping at more than 165-170 bar peak.

This is the ultimate fueling solution with Ford OE Safety in mind, no additional fuel lines running over the engine bay like the man auxiliary fuel systems and no additional injectors allow you to have a stock looking, clean engine bay.

Pumaspeed_High_Volume_Fuel_Supply_Kit.jpg

http://pwnallperformance.com/Fiesta-ST-Pumaspeed-Racing-High-Volume-Fuel-Supply-Kit_p_129.html

Quisp

1000 Post Club
Stock valve lift ? Don't you need tools to lock cams in place for removal?

this is interesting, but the description leave a LOT to be desired about what this kit does, how it does it, how hard the install is, what is required for 20% more fuel, etc. I'd like to see a video or write up with more information.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
this is interesting, but the description leave a LOT to be desired about what this kit does, how it does it, how hard the install is, what is required for 20% more fuel, etc. I'd like to see a video or write up with more information.
Absolutely there's some missing information. I assume the cam lobe for the fuel pump has a higher lift or duration to it.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #5
This kit is an exhaust cam only with a larger fuel lobe. The cam itself does not have more duration or lift. The larger fuel lobe will supply the hpfp with 25% more volume. Combined with the injector upgrade it's around 35% more fuel.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
This kit is an exhaust cam only with a larger fuel lobe. The cam itself does not have more duration or lift. The larger fuel lobe will supply the hpfp with 25% more volume. Combined with the injector upgrade it's around 35% more fuel.
So you would be buying a cam with none of the benefits of a cam and all the headaches of a cam swap? Just making info clear hear.

I would much rather buy aux fuel then deal with all that headaches of swapping cams.

Just my .02

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Depends on what you're going for, Perfblue15, but I'm stoked to see even more fueling options available for us. I wonder what the horsepower ceiling of the fuel system would be with uprated LPFP, HPFP, injectors, this cam, AND aux? [hihi]

'Course, you'd probably need cams with greater lift/duration to take advantage of it. But hey, it's a start.
Going to need one hell of a built engine and transmission before you even concern yourself with that.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

HardBoiledEgg

1000 Post Club
I will not be doing a cam swap and not putting bigger cams in while I'm doing all the work. No thanks. AUX fuel kit it is

I will not be doing a cam swap and not putting bigger cams in while I'm doing all the work. No thanks. AUX fuel kit it is
Aux fuel kit is an extra system you need to monitor, this is a lot more reliable from that stand point.

Turbo + this kit, would be a pretty sick combo to do at the same time.

HardBoiledEgg

1000 Post Club
The hassle of a cam swap for a stock cam? No thanks

Now aftermarket cams with the bigger fuel part.....now that sounds better

But me personally would rather have the aux fuel fit before getting into engine work